Chapter 1

(A/N: please read the warnings in the bio before reading!!! This fic contains very mature scenes. Read at your own risk)

Yoongi's fingers slowly stroked the metal rod of the turntable in the glamorous and specious room. His fingers delicately placed the needle softly on the vinyl record and smirked as soon as he heard the sweet music start to caress his ears.

Vivaldi's The Four Seasons Summer Presto started to fill the room causing a smirk to form on Yoongi's face. This geezer at least has a decent music taste he thought. It's pity I had to slit his neck. At least watching him beg for his life painted such a pretty scene in this old but luxurious house.

Yoongi slid over to look in the mirror above an old set of wooden draws and ran his fingers through his soft silver hair and smiled to himself. He smoothly strolled over to the body in the middle of the room and gazed happily down at his handy work. A large pool of blood was still soaking into the antique carpet in the centre of the room.

It looked expensive, the carpet, not the man.

The music continued float around the room as Yoongi got busy on the clean up. He rolled the rug up to encase the body and then grabbed his large duffel bag from beside him. The bag contained an array of bleach and other cleaning items. He started to scrub the wooden floor that was below the drenched carpet and cleaned the blood that had soaked through.

He dragged the rug and the body down the stairs causing a trail of blood to form, Yoongi sighed at the fact he would have to clean it up. He dumped the body into the back of his car that was parked in the house's garage. He dusted off his hands and hurried back into the house to finish cleaning.

By the time he was done he looked around to make sure the house was immaculate - no signs of a break in, a struggle, not even a hint of concern. Yoongi was a professional. He left no trace, not even a hair. He titled a book on the desk half an inch to the right to straighten it and exhaled with satisfaction, leaving Vivaldi playing as his greatest exit song, he left the crime scene.

He headed to the garage and took off the plastic that was covering his shoes, followed by his gloves. He climbed into his black Mercedes and pulled out of the garage and away from the man's house in the silent dead of night.

He arrived at the dock and climbed onto his boat, loading the body onto his boat with him. The dock was desolate, like it always is at this time. Yoongi wasn't worried in the slightest, he had done this more times than he could count, it was an easy stretch to the finish line now.

He rowed the boat, no motor, that would cause too much noise, out to the deepest part of the water. He tied an anchor around the body and dumped his body into the dark blue depths of the ocean. Yoongi watched in amusement as the rug and the body disappeared into the darkness of the water. He smirked and headed back to shore. Another successful pay day.

He pulled up back at his run-down apartment building in the outskirts of Busan. He sighed as he strolled back into his building and jogged up the broken wooden stairs. Man was he tired, he couldn't wait to just collapse on the bed and fall straight to sleep.

He opened his apartment door and chucked his keys in the bowl by his door. He plopped himself down on his bed and closed his eyes ready to relax when suddenly.

"AHHHHHH" A scream bellowed through his room follow by a THUMP, BAM, CRASH!

Oh for fucks sake Yoongi thought. Not again. He pulled the pillow over his face to muffle the loud cries of the girl next door.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH" a man's voice yelled. CRASH!

Oh my goddddd. Yoongi groaned. Can this guy not beat his girlfriend up for one night so I can sleep in peace? What a pain.

The crying of the girl, the yelling of the boy and the noises of abuse rattled against Yoongi's wall. Having had enough of it he marched over to his door and yanked it open but before he took a step out he stopped. He watched as another concerned neighbour emerged into the hallway. Yoongi stood in his doorway and stared as a middle aged woman in a robe and slippers knocked on the door of the apartment in question. Slowly the door opened and a girl appeared.

The girl had a large blue bruise wrapped around one of her doe eyes. Her sweater was pulled up to her chin and she had her sleeves covering the palms of her hands as she stood in her doorway nervously.

"Miss, I heard some... noises... is everything... ok?" The lady asked awkwardly

"Noises?" She replied in confusion

"Yes... noises" it was very clear what she was referring to

"I didn't hear anything... it must have been the wind" the girl replied innocently

The wind? The wind? Yoongi scoffed. Some hell of a breeze gave you that black eye! Idiot. He rolled his eyes at her pathetic attempt of an excuse.

The woman paused at the girls words, not knowing how to reply "right... the wind"

The girl nodded her head reassuringly "I have to go back inside now, I wish I could tell you about the noise but I didn't hear a thing. It must have been the wind" and just like that the timid mouse of a girl closed her door, leaving the concerned neighbour in a pool of confusion.

Yoongi scoffed under his breath and went back inside his apartment. Yoongi didn't care much the girl was being beaten to a pulp everyday, what he cared about was his sleep.

But... there was something that puzzled him. He has tortured many people before, watched them beg for freedom as he had them tied to a post. He inflicted pain on a lot of people, and man did they try and escape. But this girl wasn't tied... why didn't she escape? Yoongi titled his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows as he pondered the situation. Why did she put up with him? Why did she stay with her torturer? It made no sense to him.