Chapter 21

Jimin had been kind to Mina from the second she walked in the door, caring for her, sleeping next to her, treating her better than anyone else in the house. He had become pretty protective of her.

"You piece of shit. What did you do to her??" Jimin shoved Jungkook back so he fell onto the floor with a thump

"Oh how the tables have turned" Jungkook looked up again at Jimin with cheeky smile

"Shut up you complete and utter asshole!" Jimin yelled seeing red

Jungkook decided provoke him further and torment him, getting off on his anger "You should have seen her, moaning, begging for me, and her pus-"

WHACK! Jimin was on his knees over Jungkook and had given him a huge punch in the face. Jungkook spat some blood to the side and then turned back to Jimin with a cocky smile once again.

"What's the matter Jimin? You don't forgive me? I thought everyone is deserving of a second chance" he mocked

"Not you" Jimin was furious

He punched him again before namjoon ripped him off of Jungkook and pulled him to his feet leaving Jungkook covered in blood.

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you?!? Since she got here the two of you have been acting like teenagers again!" Namjoon snapped

"It's funny... I don't remember you ever having a conscience when it comes to women" he teased Jimin as he picked himself back up off the floor. He grinned at Jimin wiping some blood off of his face before exiting the room.

Jimin pulled away from namjoon grasp and glared at Mina for a second looking hurt and disappointed before also leaving the room.

Mina felt terrible. Absolutely terrible. All she seemed to do was cause trouble. First Taehyung, then that innocent man and now the friendship. She just hurts everything she touches.

Mina quickly fled the dining room before tears graced her eyes. She hurried up to her bedroom and curled up on the window ledge seat. She hugged her knees and let a single tear drop fall from her cheek. She missed Yoongi. But how could she even miss him? She barely knew him. And yet. She missed him.

A few moments later her bedroom slowly opened "Mina?" A gentle voice called out to her

"Over here" She sniffled

"Mina" Hoseok said in a sad voice as he walked over and sat next to her "it's not your fault Jungkook and Jimin are fighting"

"It is"

"No, they have a unsettled history between them, it just got reignited again. It's not your fault"

"History?"

"Yeh, they have some history between them and a long fight over a girl. I guess it never got fully resolved"

"I didn't have sex with Jungkook I swear" Mina wiped a tear with the back of her hoody sleeve

"It's ok, you don't need to explain anything to me. I'm not upset with you at all"

"So you don't think I'm a slut?"

"No! Of course not!.... Mina.... you just left your abusive ex-fiancé right...?"

"Right..."

"You are free to do whatever you want now" he smiled sweetly at her "sleep with whoever you want, don't sleep with anyone. It's totally your call what you do with your life from now on"

Mina gave a sad smile to Hoseok. He seemed to be so genuine and caring. How did he end up living with drug dealers and murderers? Was he really a good guy like he seems?