Chapter 31

"You ready to go?" Yoongi grabbed his keys from the dish as Mina pulled her shoes on in the foyer

"Yeh just let me grab my purse" Mina's voice caused taehyungs ears to perk up and he came out of the kitchen.

"Where you guys off to?" He raise his eyebrow

"The mall. To buy me a new phone" Mina smiled

"Oh sweet. I've been meaning to go to the mall, I'll come with you guys!" Taehyung chirped heading to grab his shoes

"S-sure" Mina gave Yoongi an unsure look and Yoongi just gave a slightly surprised stare as his eyes followed Taehyung.

"A-alright" Yoongi nodded his head not being about to say no.

Mina couldn't help but feel a bit gutted, she was looking forward to spending one on one time with Yoongi.

"Ok let's go" Taehyung smiled at both of them now ready to go

Alright here we go, Mina thought. On the way to the mall with the guy I slept with and the guy I'm crushing on. What could possibly go wrong?

The three of them climbed out of Yoongi's Mercedes and headed into the mall. Instantly Mina felt excited to be shopping with Yoongi almost as if it was a date.

They started to walk around the mall before Mina was running off to see different stores like an excited kid "omg look it this one!" Mina pointed to a gorgeous pink dress in the window of a store

"It would look good on you" Taehyung bit his lip as he let out his flirtatious remark catching Yoongi by surprise and causing Mina to blush.

"Don't be silly, I could never pull it off" Mina replied

"You wanna go try it on?" Taehyung looked her up and down suggestively and so Yoongi panicked interjecting

"I thought we were here to buy a phone. You can go dress shopping in your own time Taehyung" Yoongi glared slightly at Taehyung

Mina was a little taken back by Yoongi's sudden hostility but attempted to clear the awkward tension by suggesting they go grab something to eat first. They both reluctantly agreed and headed to the cafe downstairs for sandwiches and coffee.

Yoongi took a seat bringing the food and beverages to their table "I-I hope you like ice americano, I wasn't sure what your coffee order is" Yoongi asked with concern delicately handing Mina her coffee, whilst practically chucking taehyung's drink at him not caring at all if he liked it or not.

"This is perfect thank you" Mina smiled and got stuck into her sandwich.

Yoongi was just about to take a sip of his drink when he looked up to see an old friend enter the cafe. The mysterious man with the black leather jacket sat down and tossed his newspaper on the table next to him before leaning back and looking directly at Yoongi. Almost as if he was expecting to meet Yoongi at the cafe.

"E-excuse me one second" Yoongi stood up and headed towards his old companion, sungho.

"Well, well, well I never thought I would see your smug face in Korea again" Yoongi chuckled greeting him and sitting down with him.

"Ah well you know how the Japanese Yakuza's are these days. I had to come back and keep all my fingers on my body"

"You followed me here today?" Yoongi inquired knowing how superior sungho's stakeout skills were. He knew everything about everyone. Where you had been, who you had been with, for how long, what your favourite ice cream was, where you dropped your kids off for school. Sungho knew everything about everyone without a doubt, and yoongi admired that about him. With intel comes power.

"Indeed I did" he nodded his head "but I'm not the only one"

"Huh?" Yoongi frowned

"You are being followed my friend" he folded his arms and got comfy in his chair

"By who?"

"Not sure, I've been out of the country for a while and am not familiar with him. He is wearing a black cap and black duffle coat. And he is pretty good at keeping his distance from you too" sungho explained before his eye caught Mina "hey, who's the chick?" He smirked looking at their table

"She's umm- it's a long story" Yoongi didn't care to explain right now he was more concerned with the person tailing him "can you get this guy off my back for me, I'll pay you your normal fee"

"No can do man. I've increased my prices since last time we met. I don't think you will be able to afford me now" he said matter-of-factly

"Not be able to afford you? How much we talking here?" Yoongi frowned

"Almost quadruple what my standard price is"

"Quadruple!!!? What kind of investigation work you doing these days?!"

"Yoongi. I've started working in the big leagues I'm talking government officials, millionaires, loaded celebrities that have more money than they know what to do with. I just thought I would check up on you today out of kindness"

"Thanks..." Yoongi sighed wondering what to do about the stalker

"Also" sungho stared at the table where Taehyung was whispering in Mina's ear causing her to giggle "they are sleeping together" sungho smirked in amusement.

Yoongi almost choked on his own saliva "what? How do you know?"

"Bro. I have done this job long enough to tell" he pointed at Taehyung and then at Mina "those two are definitely banging"

Yoongi wanted to doubt him but he couldn't, he simply knew how good sungho was at reading people and extracting information, he was never wrong. Hence why he gets paid so well.

"Why is she even living with you anyways? Whilst..." he squinted looking closer at Mina and the hand holding her coffee "still being engaged to the guy she ran away from?" Sungho looked at him to see whether his assessment was accurate. Which is was. Like always.

Yoongi sighed "she contracted me to kill her abusive fiancé, but we got compromised when he found out the plan, so I decided to bring her with me to kill her because she would be a loose end. She would spill her guts to the cops in an instant and obviously I can't have that"

Sungho seemed unfazed "you want my advice bro?"

Yoongi nodded his head.

"Do what you set out to do. Kill her. I recon it will get mr. black cap off your back. Don't string her along and clean up your mess. Trust me, when I tell you no good can come from involving a female when you are in our line of work. You are just asking for problems"

"I-I don't think I can anymore"

"Oof" sungho looked him shocked and smirked "You have changed since I last saw you. My Yoongi would have killed her on day one. You have gotten soft in your old age"

"Shut up sungho" Yoongi sulked at his teasing

Sungho smirked in amusement before standing up and grabbing his newspaper "kill her Yoongi before this woman ruins your livelihood. We aren't made for relationships, we are made to get our job done no matter what that takes. Leave the the fluffy stuff to lover boy over there" he tapped him on the shoulder before heading out.

Yoongi watched as he left and turned to look back at Mina still giggling with Taehyung. Yoongi clenched his fist finding it hard to process the fact Mina was sleeping with him.

His original plan was to give Mina a clean phone. Guess he wouldn't be doing that anymore.