Chapter 26

(TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE)
(A/N: so this story is going to start getting more explicit and mature. Please read at your own risk. Reader discretion is advised)

God he smells so good. Why does he smell so good? What cologne is that? I could smell it all day. Mina thought trying to remain calm as Yoongi stared out into space sitting right next to her.

Her knee was lightly grazing his and Mina couldn't help he feel a little flustered even from something as tiny as this.

He still didn't seem to be talking to her or even looking at her since shouting at her in his office earlier. She just wanted to forget it even happened to be honest. Mina felt upset just thinking about it, she wanted to get drunk and just let loose tonight.

They pulled up in the parking lot behind the club and everyone climbed out. Hoseok came over to Mina and linked arms with her again "drinks are on my my dear" he whispered

She squeezed his arm "where have you been all my life?" She whispered back as they headed to into the club.

Hoseok smiled at the bouncer who opened the ropes and let them in licking his lips at Mina as he did. Mina tried not to think too much on it.

Instantly Mina was met with pounding music, a sea of bodies dancing wildly. People were doing shots and there was even some people doing lines on the table. Mina's eyes widened and she took in the craziness of the night club. No wonder kang dae never let her come here, this place is wild she thought.

"Come on let's go to our table" Hoseok lead everyone to a more private area where there was a table full of all sorts of bottles.

"Wow" Mina squeezed hoseoks arm she was still holding "this is all for us?"

"Of course" he laughed and asked the server to pop a bottle of Champaign.

Everyone took a seat at the massive booth that was their's and the server handed out the glasses of Champaign.

"Ok here's to our girl's first ever night at a club! Cheers!" Hoseok made a toast. 'Our girl' Mina couldn't help but blush over his words. She had never felt so special, so cared for. How did this even happen? How did she become friends with some of the biggest criminals in Korea?

Everyone clinked classes and said cheers. The Champaign was amazing, beyond amazing, crisp, sweet and bubbly just the way Mina liked it.

She kept her eyes on Yoongi as she took another sip, he was now sat on the Sofa slouched back looking unfazed. Why was he so attractive doing nothing? He is just sitting there? Mina couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"So? Shots?" Jimin announced excitedly and started passing out tequila shots. He handed one to her, she looked back at him a little scared and gave him an unsure look "You even taken a tequila shot before?"

She shook her head no. He smirked at her innocence.

Jimin licked his lips and demonstrated for her. He licked the salt softly and sensually off of the back of his hand making eye contact with her. He then downed the shot like it was water and slowly bit down on the lemon causing some juice to dribble down the side of his plump lips.

Mina's mind had gone blank.

Jimin nudged her and urged her to go, she was snapped back into reality and did just as he had done except she scrunched up her face when the alcohol burned her throat. She coughed into the lemon and gagged a little.

Jimin chuckled at her efforts "another?" He asked her with a cheeky smile.

She gave him a cheeky, in pain, smile and nodded her head yes.