Chapter 2

That girl had been on Yoongi's mind all day. He was so puzzled by the fact she let him beat her. The ridiculousness of the situation bothered him. Human beings... really... they fascinate him.

He sat by his desk flicking through his phone lost in his thoughts until his burner phone next to him rang. He picked up the old Nokia phone and answered "job?"

"0215962678" the voice on the other side of the phone answered before hanging up. Yoongi and his associates had to keep communication minimal, no names, no small talk and no conversations longer than 2 minutes or else the line could be tapped.

Yoongi typed the number he had heard into the burner phone and it began to ring. Yoongi bounced his leg up and down impatiently before a timid girl answered the phone "h-hello?" She croaked.

"We need to make this quick. I will need a letter of explanation. Write this down. The targets, name, age, height, gender... are you writing this down?" Yoongi said bluntly

"Huh? What... Yeh" she quickly grabbed a pencil and paper

"What job do they have? What times they leave to work everyday? Do they have an weapons in their house? And finally a picture of the target. Once I have received this, I will call you and tell you the price and further information. Do not call this number and do not text this number, do you understand?"

"Y-yes... I understand" she stuttered. It's weird. Her voice sounds familiar Yoongi noted.

"Place your letter in the mailbox of house number 43 on north-side road. Go alone, do not let anyone see you and don't make it look suspicious." Yoongi hung up.

Sure enough a few days later Yoongi checked the mail box of the abandoned house to see the girls letter. He took it home and then began to read it.

Name: Choi Kang Dae
Age: 25
Height: 185cm
Gender: male
Job: mechanic
Times he leaves the house: 9am - 5pm
Weapons: a pocket knife, a baseball bat and nunchucks

Attached was picture of the young man, he wasn't too ugly, wasn't too attractive either. Just a very average guy. He searched up his name into his online data base. He found all his social media posts and whereabouts.

He stalked his pages anonymously in his secure network for a few hours to learn everything about him. He saw pictures of him with friends, with family, with his girlfriend- hey wait a minute. No wonder her voice sounded familiar... It's that girl from next door!

Yoongi chuckled to himself. She finally wants me to take that piece of shit out. I'm going to enjoy this one Yoongi thought to himself.

He zoomed in on the picture of him and his girlfriend. It was taken at some party. Her arm was pressed against his chest as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She was wearing a short white dress with pink heels. Her soft brown hair was curled and hung gently on her collar bones. Her soft pale skin glowed in the reflection of the flash. Her pretty light pink makeup complimented her look perfectly. Without all those bruises gifted to her by her boyfriend... she was really... breathtaking.

But I'm going to have to be careful. This couple lives next door, this could get messy if they see my face and then something goes wrong at the scene, they can instantly pin me to the crime. I'm going to have to make sure they never see my face Yoongi mentally noted.

Yoongi finished his research online, compiling together a profile of the guy and now it was time for a stake out.