Chapter 17

Jungkook was hot on Mina's tail. Getting closer to her every second.

Mina was panting and shaking in terror. When suddenly she saw some headlights of a car up ahead and took her last ditch attempt of securing freedom.

Mina dashed out into the road and threw her hands in front of her waving them about to get the driver's attention. The driver quickly came to a halt in front of her.

She turned to see Jungkook was almost caught up to her. She ran to the passengers side and without another thought climbed into the strangers car "I NEED YOUR HELP! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE" she shouted at the very confused man in the driver's seat.

He quickly took the hand break off and looked back onto the road ready to drive before a man came rushing in front of the car. The driver froze in his spot.

"Mina!" He yelled "get out of the car NOW!!" banging his fist down on the car bonnet.

"Please sir, please drive" Mina braced herself in fear

The driver looked at the man and back at her and then back at the man again not knowing what to do.

"For fucks sake" Jungkook had had enough of it and swiftly pulled out his gun and shot the driver between his eyes.

Before Mina even had a moment to process the dead body now bleeding out next to her Jungkook had put his gun away and walked around to the passenger side door. He flung open the passengers side door "you just had to make even more trouble for yourself, didn't you?"

Mina looked to the side of her and looked at the blood now splattered around the car and started to hyperventilate and shake uncontrollably.

There was a hole in his forehead that was oozing blood. So much blood. Right next to her. Just so much of it.

"I tried to do things the nice way Mina. I asked you to get out of the car. You chose not to cooperate with me. So you left me no choice. Now for the last time, get out of the damn car!"

Mina unplugged her seatbelt and fell out of the car door onto her knees unable to catch her breath. Jungkook sighed impatiently "how many more people are you going to make me kill Mina? Hmm? Really none of this needed to happen."

I-I caused this? I killed a man?!?! I stopped his car!! I brought him into this!? I KILLED A MAN. The realisation was sinking into her bones and it felt overwhelmingly nauseating.

Mina threw up.

She belched out the contents of her stomach next to Jungkook feet and he sighed again.

Hoseok and namjoon jogged up the street and looked in disappointment at the sight that stood before them.

"Good damn it kook!" Hoseok yelled in frustration

"I asked her nicely to get out of the car!" Jungkook explained in frustration

"For fucks sake. I'll call clean up" namjoon begrudgingly dialled a number on his phone as Hoseok gave Jungkook a displeased look and came over to Mina.

"Come on Mina, lets go back to the house, please. Don't cause anymore trouble, I'm begging you" Hoseok rubbed her back as she hunched over her own stomach contents

She slowly nodded her head still not being able to comprehend anything fully.

Hoseok helped her stand up and gently walked her back towards the house. Mina said nothing, she was in too much shock, even if she wanted to say something she couldn't seem to make a logical sentence in her mind.

Hoseok lead her inside and into the guest bedroom. He sat her down on the bed "we won't hurt you. I promise Mina. Please just cooperate with us" Hoseok crouched down in front of her and looked into her eyes with sincerity.

Mina slowly nodded her head still in a state of shock.

"I need to go back and help the others, just don't go anywhere please"

Again Mina just nodded her head like a robot with no soul.

Hoseok headed out of the room to help the other guys.

Mina stared at the bedroom wall for what seemed like hours when in reality was only minutes. Her mind was blank just like the wall in front of her. She didn't dare make a thought. She didn't dare move a muscle.

The pain in her leg was screaming at her by now but she didn't move. She didn't blink. She didn't cry. She didn't do anything.

Some more minutes had passed before a figure came to the door "Mina?" A soft voice brought her back to reality.

She looked over to see Jimin standing in the doorway. He came over slowly and crouched down in front of her "Mina, you ok?" He pulled a string of hair out of her face gently. Mina still said nothing.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up" he offered his hand and she took it.

He walked her over to the guest bathroom and turned on the water for the bathtub.

"T-t" She stuttered

"Hmm? What was that sweetheart?" Jimin held her hands in his and looked into her eyes

"T-Taehyung. I-I... I stab... I stabbed... I stabbed" She stuttered feeling unable to say that word

"Shhhhh, Come here" Jimin pulled her into a hug and cupped the back of her head stroking it softly "don't think about that now, just think about getting cleaned up and going to sleep"

He embraced her until the bathtub was full "arms up" she lifted her arms and Jimin pulled off Yoongi's jumper leaving her in just her bra. Jimin then squatted down and gently pulled down the pair of Yoongi's old sweatpants she was still wearing that were clearly too big for her. Her skin formed goosebumps as the cold air of the room caressed her skin.

Jimin stood back up and looked her up and down. He could now see all her visible scars of abuse that her ex-fiancé had gifted her. He looked down to the bandage on her calf.

"Sweetheart, what happened to your calf?" He squatted back down to see the bandage was becoming soaked through. He gently started to unwrap the bandage causing Mina to wince as he pealed it off her skin. "shhhh" Jimin cooed softly.

Jimin looked in more detail at the stitches. It was Yoongi's handy work. Jimin had many questions but he wasn't going to get any answers out of her right now.

"Come on. Lets get you into the water and then I'll bandage you back up" Jimin gently placed his hands on her hips and steadied her as she stepped into the Luke warm water. She whaled in pain when her wound touched the surface of the water.

"Ok, ok. Easy" Jimin helped her sit in the tub whilst keeping her damaged leg mostly out of the water.

She laid back into the water still in her bra and underwear and tried for the first time since this all happened to relax. Jimin knelt down by the side of the bath and began to wash her back with a cloth gently soothing her.