Chapter 4

Ah for fuck sake he thought.

This girl really is useless. He sighed and made his way down the stairs again.

He said nothing and didn't even look her in the eyes as he opened his mailbox With his key, freeing her bag from its trap. He turned around and was about to make his way back up the stairs before she grabbed his bicep. Making him freeze in his spot.

"Thank you sir" she replied standing there holding Yoongi's arm and waiting eagerly for some sort of response. "I'm Mina by the way" ah so that's the name of the girl who screams every night Yoongi noted. "What's your name?" She asked

Nope. I can't. She can't know who I am. She can't see my face. It's too risky. Why am I still standing here. Move you idiot! Yoongi internally yelled at himself to leave. But he didn't. God damn it why was her small hand so soft on his cold bicep and her voice was so warm he thought. At this moment he felt very weak.

"Sir?" She repeated eagerly hoping for a response.

Yoongi slowly turned to her. Something about this girl made Yoongi want to see her face more clearly. To see what she looks like. To truly see the face that matched such a soft and kind voice.

"I'm Yoongi" he croaked beginning to feel oddly nervous around her.

"Yoongi. You have a lovely name" she smiled at him sweetly through her broken eyes. Yoongi could now truly see the damage made her to face by her boyfriend. It was worse than he had expected. Her black eye was so swollen, she could barely open it, he knew how hard you have to hit someone to do that kind of damage.

Yoongi's eyes wandered down to a ring on her finger whilst she was speaking "Thank you for helping me out-"

"You're engaged?" He blurted out without meaning to.

"Oh" she blushed and looked down admiring her ring "Yes I am" she smiled happily. She is engaged to that rapist, abusive piece of shit? Why? Yoongi was even more puzzled.

There was an awkward silence as Yoongi's mind filled with questions as he stared at her ring, making her feel uncomfortable. Yoongi realised this and quickly croaked "Oh... um congratulations"

"Thank you" she smiled "soon he will be gone though" she sighed. Wow, ok girl. Don't straight up tell a stranger you have ordered your fiancé to be killed. Idiot.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked as he widened his eyes. Let's see how much she spills. If it's too much, its too risky and I'm not doing the job, Yoongi thought.

"Oh um... he is going away... to... japan.... for work" nice one, very believable Yoongi internally rolled his eyes sarcastically. Anyone can tell from a mile away she is lying. Yoongi sighed.

"Good luck with long distance" he muttered before heading back off upstairs. Now he didn't know if she would be too much of a liability. If the police questioned her on her fiancé's disappearance, it would be only a matter of time before she spilled the beans.

Yoongi spent the next few days questioning his decision. He laid on his back on his bed tossing a stress ball up and catching it over and over again in thought.

Should he take the job or not? Seems like there would be too many risks... but at the same time... he was such a piece of shit. Yoongi wanted nothing more than to see him suffer and beg for his life. To stab his flesh over and over for all the shitty things he has done. Yoongi wanted to punish him.

Yoongi rolled over in his bed before reaching for his burner phone and dialling the girls number.

Buzzz buzzz, yooongi waited impatiently.

"H-hello?" She whispered into the phone

"It will be 1,500,000 won. Deposit the money in cash in the same mailbox as before"

"1,500,000! I don't have that kind of money... especially not in cash!" She panic whispered

Yoongi rolled his eyes "look Lady, I don't care where you get the money from just get it, ok?" to be honest Yoongi might actually do it for free by now, knowing what he knows about this guy. He was desperate to stick a knife in his throat.

"O-oh ok" She croaked quietly

"Get me the money by Sunday, and I'll do the job on Monday" and then Yoongi hung up, tossing his phone back onto his nightstand and sighing. Yoongi tried to relax himself and imagine next Monday. Oh how much fun he was going to have.