Thoughts on the concrete

Mina lay on the hard concrete of the strangers garage sandwiched between the car and floor for what seemed like hours. She turned her head a little to see the sky was growing darker and darker by the second.

The room had been silent since she landed in it. She hadn't heard anything outside, nor from the strangers house. She decided to wait it out for a few more hours and then crawl out and continue down the road.

The pain was starting to kick in now though. Her knees felt like they were smashed with a baseball bat and her ankle had been tugged off of her body. And her wound was becoming almost unbearable by now. She must have tore one of the stitches because she could feel it starting to weep and bleed out causing her to feel a searing stinging feeling.

In an attempt to take her mind off the pain she tried to think about possible reasons Jungkook would have to keep her at the house.

She went with Yoongi voluntarily. He never kidnapped her. Why was she now suddenly a prisoner? Did Yoongi order her to be locked inside? And if so why?

It's not like Mina had anywhere to go... she had nowhere to stay... but that doesn't mean she wanted to be locked into a house with no freedoms. She just got out of a house like that.

As she thought about her old home, she couldn't help but peep down at her engagement ring which was still tightly wrapped around her ring finger. A part of her missed him...

It had been a few more hours and now it was pitch black outside and just as Mina was thinking about shuffling out from under the car. The door that lead to the house opened.