Chapter 7

He froze again. Her touch. It was like he couldn't move. Her soft little hand warming his body. He had never felt anything like it before.

At first he was going to say no, and then he remembered how weak she was. It was only a matter of time before she would tell the police everything about him. He couldn't have that. Perhaps taking her with him would be the best option.

Yoongi took a deep breath in and deep breath out before turning to her. "We leave now. No questions asked. You will do exactly what I say, capeesh? You so much as breath too loud near me and I will drop you at the police station or in Kang Dae's arms myself" he threatened

She nodded complicity keeping her mouth shut.

"Come here" he grabbed her waist and pulled her to the window. "Put your hands on the ledge" he pointed to the window frame "and dangle yourself down before dropping. When you drop try and touch your toes as you fall and land on your back so you don't break your legs. Keep your chin tucked into your neck to protect your head. Understand?"

Mina slowly lowered herself out of the window shaking with fear. She couldn't let go. She was too scared.

"ok Mina let go. We have to go now" Yoongi ordered

"I-I can't" she whimpered

Yoongi was getting impatient "Mina look at me"

She slowly raised her head to see the cold blooded hitman with a warm face reassure her "you are going to be ok, trust me" A wave of relief washed over her body. She suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling that 'everything was going to be ok'. It was like nothing she had ever felt before.

Mina took a deep breath before letting go and free falling. CRASH. She thumped into the rock hard bags of trash below. Why do people in movies think these are soft to land on? It hurts like hell.

Mina's body filled with pain from the top of her spine down to the tips of her toes, she felt stabbing pain all over. She whined at the pain and looked down to see a shard of glass now lodged in the back of her calf. Her body started to tense from the pain before another loud thump crash landed next to her.

Unlike her, Yoongi sprung back up from the landing and made his way over to the edge of the dumpster and jumped out. Mina dragged herself by her elbows towards the edge being unable to walk. Yoongi noticed the large piece of glass in her leg and quickly pulled her over to him, picking her up bridal style. He hurried her over to his car and placed her in the passengers seat before driving off.

A wave of relief washed over Yoongi as they made their way down the highway. He constantly checked his wing mirror for police, but luckily, they had made it out alive.

Yoongi sighed a breath of relief but he was still frustrated that he was compromised in the first place. He looked over to the bleeding girl in his passenger seat.

What the hell am I going to do with her now? He thought.

But... he knew what he had to do now. He knew he had to kill her.