Chapter 12

Oh what a fool Yoongi had been. Going to a pumpkin patch, sleeping next to her, taking care of her. It disgusted him to think about.

He stormed back around to the driver's seat and threw himself back in the car with his tongue in his cheek. He just sat there staring straight ahead thinking. Thinking about when to kill her.

"W-what's the matter?" She finally mustered up enough courage to break the silence

Yoongi took a deep breath in and a deep breath out before he spoke "I have lost my burner phone. The one I used to communicate with you" he tightened his fists as he tried to accept his mistake.

"I-it's ok, you can buy another one" Mina tried to comfort him in a way

"That's not the problem. The problem is that I don't lose things, I don't forget things, I don't leave a trace and I certainly don't make mistakes" he glared at Mina, since meeting her he had done all of these things. This just confirmed to him more than ever that she was a pest. A fly on his windscreen that needed to be swatted as soon as possible.

Yoongi sat back into his seat after glaring at Mina with burning intensity. Mina gulped in her seat nervously and didn't say a thing.

Yoongi took another breath before he spoke again "well at least I deleted the calls before I went to your apartment, so where ever it is, we should be safe" Yoongi started the car back up again and pulled back onto the highway.

Mina had gone stiff however. Yoongi never answered her calls and that... that text... the text she frantically made whilst trying to stop him from coming into the apartment. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no. Mina's mind started to run wild. Did he see that text? Did he delete that text? He never mentioned that he saw it. Fuck.

If anyone finds that phone and gives it to police. It's basically a sign sealed and delivered package that says Yoongi did it. His finger prints are all over the phone. Is it in my apartment???? Could Kang dae have it? Did he leave it in his apartment before he left? Nevertheless, Yoongi is screwed if someone finds it. I have to find that phone and get rid of it before Yoongi finds out what I've done.

The more Mina thought about it the more Mina hated herself. I called that number, I texted that phone. How could I have been so stupid? Mina scolded herself. He never leaves a trace and here I am creating a very incriminating one. If he finds out, or rather when he finds out about this... He will kill me.

As they drove Mina endlessly thought about where that phone could be and how to solve this situation.

Meanwhile Yoongi was planning to solve the situation in a very different way. Should I kill her on the side of the road soon? And then take the body to that lake I know is nearby. No that lake is too shallow. Burn the body? No the smoke will be a huge give away to anyone nearby. I guess I'm just going to have to wait until I'm with the guys. I can do it in our house, nice, easy and discrete. That would be less risky and lord knows I can't afford to have anymore risks.

"W-we are going to Seoul?" Mina looked up nervously as they passed the road sign 'welcome to Seoul'.

"I'm not really from Busan, nor is it my home" Yoongi replied matter-of-factly

"You're from Seoul?" Mina inquired

"Daegu, but I live in Seoul"

Mina didn't pry anymore, she thought it best not to after watching him smash her phone and kick the car tire. She knew what rage looked like when she saw it and she knew when to shut her mouth.

They headed into a more desolated suburb of Seoul and Mina watched in nervousness as they entered a very remote neighbourhood. Nothing but trees surrounded this area and for the first time since being by Yoongi's side Mina began to feel very uneasy. Almost as if her gut was telling her that this is the place where she would die.

Soon they started to pass some really big houses, mansions even, with large spacious pieces of land separating them. Yoongi pulled up outside of some large front gates and typed in a code on the keypad. The keypad bleeped in recognition and the large gates opened. Yoongi drove in and parked next to the huge mansion.

"Woah" Mina gasped to herself as her eyes looked up at the large brick house before her.

"Come on" Yoongi climbed out and headed towards the huge front doors. Mina climbed out and hopped along behind him.

"Yoongi wait up" she beckoned

Yoongi stopped and waited for her to catch up. She slipped her hand into his for comfort. At first his skin gave a tiny flinch from the contact, but he ignored the feeling and let her hold his hand as they entered the mansion.

"Fellas? Is any one home?" He called out into the empty foyer as it echoed

"Hyung?" A chipper voice sprung out of nowhere followed by some sprinting footsteps. "Hyung!" A boy called out from the top of the stairs when he spotted Yoongi. He practically tripped on himself to rush down the stairs and grab Yoongi in an unwarranted hug.

Yoongi gave a grunt of discomfort but ultimately accepted the embrace from the younger "Nice to see you too Hoseok"

"Thank god you're back... wait-" he stopped and stared blankly at me "who's this?" He looked down at their intertwined hands and then back up again at yoongi as a cheeky smile began to form on his face "it's finally happened guys!" He screamed out in joy to the household.

"What?" someone from somewhere yelled back in response

"What's everyone shouting about?" Another voice echoed through the foyer

"Yoongi finally brought a girl home!" Hoseok shouted out. Immediately Yoongi pushed Mina's hand away and gave Hoseok an embarrassed but also unimpressed look.

"He's brought a What?!?" Mina heard someone clatter their way out of a room and run into the foyer where they were standing. He stopped and looked Mina up and down "I never thought I would see the day..." he marvelled at her.

"Yeh I can't believe it either namjoon" Hoseok crosses his arms admiring the 'couple' in the entrance

"Alright alright. Calm down" Yoongi waved his hands to hush them and squinted his eyes in annoyance "she isn't my girlfriend"

"Then why were you holding hands just now-" Hoseok began before Yoongi's (non-burner) phone rang in his pocket.

Yoongi picked up and stood back outside to take the call, leaving a very nervous deer caught in headlights, aka Mina, standing under the stares of two men.