31

"𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖘 𝕴 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖞
𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖉𝖉 𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖑'𝖓 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙;
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕴 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑."
― 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊

⋆⋆⋆

ALL THINGS happy come to an end at some point

ALL THINGS happy come to an end at some point. Christmas break was over, which reminded all of them that they would be underneath Umbridge's reign once again. It also reminded Aurora that she had to speak to Thomas.

Once the group returned to the castle, their eyes set on people sullenly reentering the school. No one was pleased to be back.

It felt as though Umbridge has completely sucked away all the happiness from the school. She was Hogwart's dementor. There even seemed to be more educational decrees added to the stoned wall by the Great Hall entrance. Her decrees were neverending.

Once the golden trio received the news Hagrid has returned, they parted from the group to greet the groundskeeper. Aurora smiled at how close they were with Hagrid and how much they cared about the man.

She strolled into the castle beside Cedric and George. Aurora was happy that her best friend finally found someone. One night before returning to Hogwarts, Cedric admitted to Aurora that he fancied George for a while before admitting it. He explained how he was unsure about it since he's never felt that way about anyone, so it was all overwhelming new.

Cedric even tried to apologize for the secret since they told each other everything, which Aurora comforted him in reassuring that she'd never force him to tell her anything he didn't want to.

An arm wrapped around Aurora's shoulders, startling her from her thoughts. She turned to face the culprit and was then filled with relief.

"You scared me, Thomas," Aurora stated as she playfully hit him earning a laugh.

"How was your break," Thomas finally managed to ask as his laughter died down.

"It was really good for the most part." "I bet it was."

Aurora's eyes widened as Thomas wriggled his brows with a cheeky grin. She rolled her eyes at him and shook her head.

"How was your's," Aurora asked him.

"Just the usual Christmas celebration. Nothing special. Although, I was disappointed that Saint Nick didn't visit and eat the cookies I put out for him. I had to do that all my bloody self!"