10

"𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖙 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊."
― 𝕾𝖞𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖆 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖍

⋆⋆⋆

EVERYONE SAT on the train going back home. Most people were not pleased to go back since the year was so exciting. Well, thrilling for those who were not part of the tournament. The majority of the students went back to their normal lives after the third and when the other students went back to their schools. The small group did their best to absorb the news of Voldemort's return, but they were unsure of how to currently deal with it. They did all know, however, that they needed to keep Harry safe and protected.

"How's your head feeling," Cedric asks as Aurora stares out the window.

"Fine, thank you. Besides you-know-who returning, I'm glad everyone is alright, especially you. How does it feel being one of the winners of the tournament?" Aurora smiles at him.

Due to the incident and Aurora's vision becoming mostly true, Dumbledore persuaded the judges to award Cedric and Harry as the winning champions. Amos was clearly proud of his son, as he should be, and boasted about it to anyone that would listen.

"It's definitely going to take time to get used to it. Just know I'm grateful that if it weren't for your dream, then I wouldn't be here." Cedric grabbed Aurora's hand and squeezed it. Aurora looked at him and smiled. "Now, let's go patrol the train, yeah?"

Aurora nodded as they stood up. They walked through and saw no one misbehaving. People were probably upset they were going home since they had to part from their friends, in most cases. They finally came upon a cabin with Hermione, Harry, and Ron inside.

"I think we should say 'hi'," Aurora said, looking from them to Cedric.

"Sounds good." Aurora raised her hand and lightly tapped the door before opening it and gaining the Golden Trio's attention. Hermione's eyes immediately fixed upon Aurora and admired her beauty. Her pupils dilated, and she tried to not stare at Aurora to conceal her glances.

"We just wanted to see how you guys are doing," Aurora spoke.

"We're good, thanks," Harry said with a small smile.

"How are the cuts," Cedric asks.

"A lot better now," Harry replied before turning his attention towards Aurora. "How's your head?" When he asked the question, his voice dropped in tone as it gained a concerned one.

"Better as well. We'll leave you guys alone now. We just wanted to say 'hi' is all," Aurora explained. She closed the door before they started walking away. Hermione placed down her book as she looked from the door to Harry and Ron.

"I'll be back in a second," Hermione told them before she got up and left their cabin. "Aurora," she called out. Aurora stopped to look back at Hermione and then at Cedric. Her heart momentarily dropped hearing Hermione call out her name.

Cedric glanced between the two as Hermione slowly walked closer. He smiled, and he said, "I'll leave you to it." Cedric walked further up to give Hermione and Aurora some privacy. Aurora turned and walked over to meet up with Hermione.

"Is everything okay, Hermione?"

"Yes. I just wanted to give you this. It's my address in case you'd like to chat over the summer." She handed over a piece of parchment with her name and address scribbled on it. Aurora grasped it graciously as she smiled. Her heart warmed from the gesture.

"Thank you. I'll be glad to write to you. I didn't think it would be easy to get rid of you, Miss Granger," Aurora said with a small smirk. Hermione's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Aurora adored Hermione already, but she was more adorable when she was bashful.

"I'll see you next year, then?" Aurora was slightly saddened that her last year was the following since Hermione still had a couple more years ahead of her.

"You sure will," she replied with a small smile.

"Until then, goodbye, Aurora," Hermione said.

Hermione leaned forward and softly pressed her lips onto Aurora's cheek. Heat immediately started to fill her cheeks as her eyes slightly widened from shock.

"I'll write to you." Hermione smiled before she turned around and went back into her cabin with Harry and Ron.

Aurora reached up and lightly touched her cheek, where Hermione kissed her. Her heart exploded with warmth as she smiled. She turned around to catch back up with Cedric, already knowing he was going to ask her what happened.