16

"𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖘𝖒𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖘."
― 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊

⋆⋆⋆

AURORA AND Cedric were currently sitting in the great hall for breakfast

AURORA AND Cedric were currently sitting in the great hall for breakfast. It was almost the weekend which meant it was getting closer for Aurora's first date with none other than Miss Hermione Granger since they'd finally be able to visit Hogsmeade.

She was beyond nervous and thrilled for the occasion. It has been on her mind for roughly a year now.

"How's your hand today," asked Cedric before he took another bite of his food.

Aurora's shoulders shrugged as she grudgingly glanced up at the professor's table at the pesky and intolerable Dolores Umbridge.

"It's alright I suppose. I've found a recipe for an ointment, so I'll be working on that later for me and Harry. It states it helps with the pain and aids in speeding up the recovery."

Cedric smiled at his best friend. "Well, look at you. A very bright witch you are."

Aurora's focus was broken as her eyes caught a glimpse of the bushy-haired female wandering into the hall with Harry and Ron.

"You should go over and talk to her," Cedric stated nonchalantly as his eyes looked between the two.

Hermione sat down on the side to face Aurora before sending a heart-warming smile in the blonde's direction.

"I'll see you in class," Aurora told him as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

Hermione watched the witch and felt almost saddened at the sudden rush to leave before noticing the change in steps. Aurora waltzed over to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Hermione.

Ron boiled with jealously as he watched the simple loving glances the two gave each other.

"Are you having a good morning, Hermione," Aurora asked, her eyes never leaving the female.

A smile crept its way onto her lips. "It feels like it's starting to get better. How about yourself?" "I second your statement."

Harry watched the encounter with a bright smile as his eyes skimmed from the flirty pair to the enraged ginger beside them. He had to grind his teeth together to stifle the laugh that wanted to make its way up from his lungs to his lips.

"Is this weekend good for Hogsmeade for you," Aurora asked, her heart picking up speed.

"What's going on this weekend," Ron blurted making everyone's focus shift to him. They couldn't help but notice the slightly flustered Weasley.