14

"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘."
― 𝖁𝖎𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖆 𝖂𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖋

⋆⋆⋆

EVERYONE STUFFED their mouths with the decedent food before them

EVERYONE STUFFED their mouths with the decedent food before them. Aurora didn't realize how hungry she was till her mouth started to water as soon as they stepped into the Great Hall.

Thomas sat next to her with Cedric behind them. All they had to do was turn around if they wished to speak to each other. "How was your summer, Thomas," inquired Aurora before she took another bite of her food.

"It wasn't that bad. Mainly just missed hearing from you and Cedric, but I know you guys were busy just as much as I was."

"What all did you do? You mentioned something about your mom bringing you to the ministry," stated Aurora, remembering their brief encounter on the train. Thomas nodded as he rushed to finish chewing and swallowing the food in his mouth.

"She brought me there to see which department of the ministry I'd be interested in doing." "And?" He quirked a brow as he glanced at Aurora. "And what?"

Aurora chuckled at the oblivious male next to her. "Which department intrigues you?" He shrugged his shoulders since he knew he wasn't too sure about what he wanted to do when they finished at Hogwarts.

"'Dunno. Well, what about you miss Head Girl?" Aurora bit her lip as she thought. She wasn't too sure about working for the Ministry, but she also wasn't confident about what other options she had. Both her parents work for the Ministry in the mysteries department but becoming an auror seemed intriguing.

"Maybe the department of mysteries or an auror." "Auror Aurora? Now there's a tongue twister." Aurora laughed at his remark as she shook her head.

Their attention was broken as Dumbledore started to speak, all eyes now on him. He was announcing the two new changes for the year.

One was welcoming back a professor who was taking over the Care for Magical Creatures classes since Professor Hagrid was on temporary leave. This statement earned concerned and confused looks by Hermione, Harry, and Ron as they all looked at each other.

"We also need to welcome our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck."

Aurora glanced over at the woman seated near the end of the table wearing all pink. The clothing patterns looked like something her grandmother would wear. Why the younger--at least more youthful than her deceased grandmother--woman wore such hideous clothing baffled her.