21

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘."
― 𝕯𝖗. 𝕾𝖊𝖚𝖘𝖘

⋆⋆⋆

(there's some hardcore fluff near the end)

AURORA AND Hermione's hands were clasped together as they made their way to the Hogs Head. Harry and Ron were walking in front of them with Cedric and Thomas not far behind.

"This is mad," Harry exclaimed, his head turning to glance at Hermione. "Who wants to be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?"

"Look on the bright side," Ron said as he tried to comfort his best friend. He briefly glanced back at Aurora and Hermione before leaning in closer to Harry to whisper. "Are they dating?"

Harry looked at him with a slightly shocked expression. "When did you finally figure that out?" Ron shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I don't care who she dates." Harry glanced at him, not entirely believing what he was hearing.

"You sure about that? I know you were kind of hoping for something there." Ron pressed his lips together as he shrugged. "Dunno what you're talking about, mate."

Aurora looked over at Hermione, admiring her hair busheled beneath her white beanie with black specks, and the rosiness in her cheeks from the chilled air. Hermione smiled as she caught her eye. "What is it?" "You're just so beautiful."

Hermione's heart fluttered as her cheeks turned crimson. "I love how easy it is to make you blush," Aurora said with a smile. Hermione light elbowed her. "Are you going to be like this the whole time during the meeting?"

Aurora's eyes shifted to look at the cloudy sky above them as she thought. "Maybe. Maybe not. Why? Does it distract you?" She gleamed at Hermione as she smiled. Hermione mockingly rolled her eyes.

"You know it does. That's why I need you to behave." Aurora leaned closer to Hermione, her breath hitting her neck, sending shivers down her spine. "Make me."

Hermione's eyes widened at Aurora's boldness, her breath hitched in her throat. It seemed that every time they were together, the tension built up from the small moments, they were departed from one another. With classes going on, their main moments together were in the great hall and the library if not somewhere else on the weekends when they were finished with their studies. Of course, though, they made time for their best friends. They weren't the type to drop their friends just to see their significant other.