6

"𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚! 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕭𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘. 𝕭𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌"
― 𝕺𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊

⋆⋆⋆

AURORA CLUNG onto Cedric outside the champion's tent

AURORA CLUNG onto Cedric outside the champion's tent. "Please, please be careful, Cedric," Aurora told him.

"Of course, I will. I'll be out of there in no time. It's gonna be okay." "I know you'll do great," she said with a smile.

"Oh! And what do we have here?" Cedric and Aurora turned to be blinded by a camera flash and the infamous Rita Skeeter. "Young love, perhaps?"

"It's none of your business," Aurora snapped. "We're best friends." They stopped embracing each other but held each other's hands behind their backs hidden from Rita and her photographer. Rita kept a smile on her face as she looked between them.

"Call it whatever you'd like, sweet cheeks. Just know that it didn't look that way." "Don't print anything about it," Aurora told her, desperately wanting to call her a deceitful toad but knew it wouldn't help their case.

"I get to decide what's printed and how things are told," Rita replied with a conniving smile. Aurora briefly rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you after. Be safe," Aurora told Cedric, looking at him with concern and hope in her eyes. "Of course." He smiled back as their hands untied themselves from the other parting ways. Luckily Rita and her photographer went back into the tent from boredom. She stood there for a moment as she watched Cedric walk back into the tent and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Aurora?" She turned to see Hermione slowly making her way towards the tent. "What are you doing here," Aurora asked her in a soft voice.

"I wanted to wish Harry luck. This task worries me." "Tell me about it... I hope all of them will be alright. You're speaking to Harry again?" Hermione took a deep breath before speaking.

"I never stopped. You were right, though. How Ron has been treating him is quite immature. I've tried talking to him, but he's been insistent that Harry found a way to enter the tournament trying to gain more glory. Pretty pathetic, don't you think?"

"Very," replied Aurora with slightly wide eyes. "Tell Harry I said 'good luck' to him as well."

"I will," Hermione said with a smile as Aurora walked away to sit in the stands. She found Thomas and sat beside him since he saved her a seat.