11

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜."
― 𝕺𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊

⋆⋆⋆

"ARE YOU aware, Miss Silversun, that you possess a very rare and remarkable ability," Dumbledore softly inquired as Aurora sat in his office

"Obviously, I am now. I can't quite figure out how to control it though, professor." She was still shaken up from the fact that if she didn't warn Cedric to not touch the goblet that he would no longer be in her life. The mere thought of it to her was... absolutely and completely horrific. Dumbledore nodded as he eyed the young, talented witch.

"Professor Trewalney hasn't been much help?" "Sorry, sir, but no. She said things that weren't much help. If you honestly have any idea, then I'd really appreciate it." Aurora waited eagerly for some advice, anything would be appreciated if it actually helped her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Silversun. I'm unfortunately not too familiar with your gift, but I see a friend joining us in the following year who may be of help. May I ask what all you saw when the vision appeared?" Aurora crossed her arms as she thought hard to recollect her memories. Her lungs filled with air as she took a deep breath before speaking.

"I saw Harry and Cedric retrieving the goblet together before it teleported them to a cemetery. Harry's scar started hurting for some reason as he begged Cedric to get back to the portkey." Dumbledore observed her closely as she spoke, wanting to absorb as much information as he could take.

"A squirmy man appeared with a cloaked figure cradled in his arms before..." Aurora pursed her lips firmly as she looked down at her hands.

"Before he killed Cedric... That's when I woke up. If you were expecting for it to continue, then I'm sorry to disappoint, professor. I wanted to warn Harry, but I was too late. I was too focused on saving my best friend." Her eyes showed signs of remorse and a plead for forgiveness.

"I don't blame you for that. If I were in your place, I would have made the same decision too. I'd like you to inform me of any more visions like these from now on." Aurora nodded at his request.

"Now, have you ever heard of the Order of the Phoenix?" She shook her head as she said, "No, sir." Dumbledore smiled softly.

"It is a group of extraordinary individual witches and wizards focused on battling the bad to bring balance and justice to our world. As you know from Harry, Voldemort has returned. This group is being rebuilt, and I think you would be a great addition if you wish to do so.