32

"𝕭𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊."
― 𝕷𝖆𝖔 𝕿𝖟𝖚

⋆⋆⋆

(this chapter includes mature scenes, so only read if you are mature/comfortable enough. enjoy <3 )

This chapter is dedicated to hermionespells ; happy early birthday <3

This chapter is dedicated to hermionespells  ; happy early birthday <3

VALENTINE'S DAY was upon everyone. Due to Umbridge's continued reign and news of deatheaters escaping Azkaban (which made everyone practice harder in the D.A. lessons), the simple holiday almost passed by without acknowledgement.

The sunlight beamed through Aurora's window in her room, illuminating everything it touched with hues of gold and orange. Birds were heard chirping outside despite the cold winter with delicate white snow falling gracefully.

Aurora's eyes fluttered open as they adjusted to the beaming light. Her eyes shifted to look at Hermione, who was peacefully sleeping. Aurora took in her angelic features and how beautiful she looked. Of course, Hermione always was beautiful to her, but it never ceased to surprise her.

Aurora wrapped her arm around Hermione's waist as she brought their bodies closer together. She closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of laying in bed with the woman she loved with all of her heart. Aurora would love nothing more than to lay in bed with her all day.

A small hum left Hermione's lips, which grabbed Aurora's attention as she reopened her eyes to meet the chocolate orbs of Hermione.

"Happy Valentine's day, my love," Aurora softly said with a smile.

"Happy Valentine's day," replied Hermione as she smiled and lightly stretched her limbs. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long," Aurora said as she continued to watch Hermione with loving eyes, "Is there anything, in particular, you would like to like to do today?"

Hermione's teeth tugged at her bottom lip as she glanced away from Aurora, with pink starting to colour her cheeks.

"I can think of something."

Aurora smirked as she watched the blushing brunette. She quirked a brow to tease her slightly, and her hand trailed down Hermione's waist to her thigh, where her hand rested, knowing it would drive Hermione a bit insane.