26

"𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖜𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖎𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘. 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖗; 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕."
― 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕬. 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖉𝖜𝖎𝖓

⋆⋆⋆

HERMIONE SMILED as she watched Aurora continue to sleep

HERMIONE SMILED as she watched Aurora continue to sleep. A grin never leaving her face as she reminisced about what occurred the night before.

It was a time she wished she could draw, but, even then, she felt as if she could never capture Aurora's full beauty. She couldn't help but love the female resting peacefully beside her. In all honesty, Hermione felt like it was a well-deserved rest from the previous night's events.

Hermione quietly removed the cotton sheets from her, exposing her skin before grabbing a nearby shirt and throwing it on. She reached her arms above her as she stretched. Her feet silently leading her into the restroom as she did her best not to awaken the sleeping blonde.

Rays of sunlight burst into the room, shinning in Aurora's face as she gradually became conscious. Her eyelids slowly opened as she looked at the stained-glass window and immediately started to smile.

Aurora's eyes trailed over to the spot where Hermione laid to find it empty. Her eyebrows started to furrow together until her ears heard the soft noise of Hermione's feet walking on the stoned surface.

Hermione glanced to see Aurora awake as soon as she entered the room. She smiled as her cheeks started to heat up—Aurora propped herself up some, resting on her elbows as she admired the brunette.

"Good morning," Hermione softly spoke as she sat down on the bed near Aurora. "It is indeed, isn't it," asked Aurora with a smile.

Aurora sat up so she could be face to face with Hermione. The two gazed into each other's eyes as if time was becoming theirs all over again. Hermione reached forward with one of her hands as she glanced down and grabbed one of Aurora's, intertwining their fingers.

Aurora observed Hermione's features as some of her loose, bushy locks fell forward into her face. "Last night was... ineffable," Hermione spoke, her eyes looking back up into Aurora's, to which she agreed.

"It's something we should definitely do again," Aurora audaciously spoke as she smirked, "That is, of course, if you want to."

Hermione let out a small giggle before biting her bottom lip and nodding. "Unless I explicitly state I'm not comfortable with something, you have my consent to do anything," she informed Aurora.