7

"𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖘𝖐 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗."
― 𝖅𝖔𝖗𝖆 𝕹𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕳𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓

⋆⋆⋆

AURORA SAT in the library with Hermione doing work

AURORA SAT in the library with Hermione doing work. "Has Harry figured out the clue yet," Aurora whispered, glancing up at Hermione. "He's told me he has, but I don't know. Has Cedric?"

"No. It's quite frustrating. We try working together on it whenever we have time, but there's no luck so far." Hermione nodded as she huffed out. Aurora went back to writing her essay.

There was another moment of silence as the girls focused on their papers, re-dipping their quills in the ink when the tip ran dry. Aurora brushed her hair behind her ear as she spoke up.

"Have you found someone to go to the ball with," Aurora asked, her heart pounding and palms sweating anticipating the answer. Hermione stopped writing as she bit her lip.

"I have... Victor Krum asked me, and I said yes. It was kind of compulsive, honestly." Hermione glanced up, nervously to see Aurora staring down at her paper.

Aurora's heart dropped. She wasn't surprised someone as Krum asked her as soon as possible. Who wouldn't ask Hermione Granger to the ball?

"Have you?" Aurora glanced up at Hermione before looking back at her parchment and coughed to clear her throat. "I'm probably going to end up going with Cedric or our friend, Thomas. I wasn't sure if Cedric had someone in mind to ask that he fancies."

Hermione nodded as she watched Aurora, her palms sweating. She bit her lip before continuing on her assignments. They sat in silence once more before Aurora started to pack up her belongings.

"Did you need help with anything before I go?" Hermione's head raced as she thought of something to keep Aurora with her there a bit longer.

"What all do you know about the properties of bubotuber pus?" "Well, it's a liquid found in bulges located on the bubotuber plant. It's mainly valuable for curing and helping with acne. The consistency is thick, color is yellowish-green, and has a strong gas-like smell." Aurora explained.

"It must be diluted, or it can cause large boils irritating the skin. It's recommended to wear dragon-skin gloves when handling them. You squeeze the bulges to relieve the liquid into a bottle or any container you need. Sacharissa Tugwood discovered the properties." Aurora has a great memory and is able to recall most information taught and learned in her life.

"Are you going to write it down," she asked with a smirk as Hermione stared at her. Hermione blushed as she leaned down to write.

Aurora stood up and walked over to make sure Hermione was able to write all the information she gave her down. Goosebumps formed on Hermione's neck from Aurora's distant breath, hitting her skin. Aurora watched as she started writing down Sacharissa Tugwood's name incorrectly.