15

"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖉."
― 𝕻𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍

⋆⋆⋆

AURORA WAS hesitant about meeting Umbridge

AURORA WAS hesitant about meeting Umbridge. She wasn't afraid of trying to learn more of why the woman was at Hogwarts but she was anticipating what her punishment would be.

Aurora has never been in detention before. Hence why Cedric and Thomas were completely stunned about her receiving detention, especially by none other than a ministry worker.

Her hand raised and knocked on the wooden door in front of her to Umbridge's office. She took a deep breath as it swung open slowly.

"Come in," the woman instructed.

Aurora's eyes searched around the room. It was painted pink and covered in plates with cats all over them. She didn't understand this woman's obsession with pink and cats.

"Good evening, Miss Silversun," the woman said trying to act sweet towards the blonde.

Aurora's attention was brought to her and saw the deceiving smile laced on Umbridge's lips. "Sit."

Aurora gently closed the door before making her way over to a chair near her desk. She watched as Umbridge took a sip of her tea with a small slurping noise before placing the ceramic cup back on its matching plate.

"Now, we have a fellow student joining us soon. You probably know him. Mr. Potter? Just like you, he spoke out of term. He should be here shortly."

She started to ponder why Harry was receiving detention with her. Spoke out of term? She believed this pink-wearing, cat-obsessed bimbo must be out of her big head.

"May I ask what we will be doing today," Aurora softly spoke, her voice almost cracking. She felt as though her throat was becoming more narrow and making it harder for her to swallow and speak. She believed it to be her nerves.

Umbridge slightly raised her brows as she continued to smile at the young witch. "Just be patient until he joins us."

Aurora wanted to give her a glare but thought it was best not to. Instead, her eyes roamed around the room to take in as much as she could.

From the corner, she could see a picture of Minister Fudge placed on the woman's desk. Was this woman a loyal ministry worker for Fudge who was trying to do something at Hogwarts to undermine everyone there? She still wasn't entirely sure.

Moments later a knock was heard on the wood behind her. She watched as Umbridge touched a pen on her desk to open the door while telling them to come in.