5

"𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖓, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕."
― 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊

⋆⋆⋆

AURORA SAT next to Cedric for breakfast. She was silent as she barely ate—dark circles around her eyes from the lack of sleep.

"Are you okay, Aurora? What's on your mind," Cedric asked, leaning closer so that their conversation was more private. Her shoulders shrugged.

"I'm sure it's nothing, but I had a bizarre dream last night. It bothered me is all." "Do you want to talk about it?" She looked up at him as he watched her intently.

"I dreamt I was in a stadium with everyone else. There was a dragon in the middle, and you came out trying to get something from it. I was terrified for you."Cedric placed his hand on her upper back and rubbed it gently.

"I'm sure you're just worried about me being selected for the tournament," he said with a comforting smile. Aurora nodded before a pain pulsated in her head. She let out a whimper as her hands grabbed her head.

"What's wrong?" "My head hurts," she barely got out.

"Come on. Let's go see Madame Pomfrey." Cedric grabbed their bags as he stood, her slowly getting up herself. His arm was loosely tucked around her waist, guiding her. Aurora barely could open her eyes to see since her head was hurting so bad. Little did she know that Hermione noticed and watched her full of concern.

"We'll be there soon. I'm sure everything is fine," Cedric reassured, trying to convince her and himself. Aurora felt like her head was splitting into two. It used to happen to her all the time when she was younger, but it wasn't as extreme.

Cedric has only witnessed it a couple of times, but he knew it was more severe this time. Neither of them knew why it happened. They walked into the infirmary as Madame Pomfrey walked up to them.

"What's wrong, dear," she asked in a soft voice. "Her head hurts really bad. It's done this before but never like this," Cedric informed her. She nodded as she guided Aurora over to a bed to sit down.

"Don't worry, dear. We'll have your head feeling better in no time." Cedric stood watching Aurora, ultimately concerned and upset there wasn't a way he could help her. Pomfrey returned with some sort of liquid and gave it to Aurora to drink. Aurora sipped it and gagged at the disgusting taste.

"It's no pumpkin juice, but it will help. Finish it all." Aurora's face pinched in disgust as she forced herself to drink the rest before handing it back to Madame Pomfrey.