39

"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊, 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙."
― 𝕰𝖉𝖌𝖆𝖗 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖊

⋆⋆⋆

THE TRIO was currently visiting Fred and George's business they recently opened up called Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

THE TRIO was currently visiting Fred and George's business they recently opened up called Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Ron was ecstatic once they entered. Harry and Hermione were in awe that the Weasley twins could finally pursue their dreams of opening such a business. The loud noises surrounded them.

The vibrant warm colors were welcoming and delightful. The overall reaction to their store was joyous. Fred and George happily greeted guests and announced some of their whimsical products. According to them, they were just in time for school.

Hermione eyed the love potions with Ginny. She didn't need them. She couldn't place what exactly brought her attention over to the display. It could have been the lovely pink color or the heart shapes that made her own heart ache. Both reasons led her to think of Aurora. Pink was her favorite color, and the locket Aurora wore every day was shaped like a heart and was gifted by Hermione herself. Aurora never took it off.

"Hello, ladies," the twins greeted eagerly as they waltzed up to Hermione and Ginny. They wore suits matching the colors of their store with a small decoration on their ties that lit up. The colors danced on their ties.

"The love potions really do work," George told them with a grin as he leaned on the stairs railing.

"But, from what we hear, sis, you're doing just fine on your own," Fred smirked, looking more mischievous than his brother per usual. Ginny kept a blank expression, not giving her brothers any satisfaction.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ginny asked, getting slightly defensive. She put the bottle down, turning her body to face her brothers. Her arms folded in front of her.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" Fred continued. He quirked a brow.

"That's none of your business." With that, Ginny walked away. She didn't need nor want her brothers to know everything about her. Who she dated was her business and no one else's as far as she was concerned.

"What about you, Hermione? We know you don't need that since you already have a girlfriend." George diverted the attention towards her. He was curious why she was looking at the love potions when she didn't need them.

"Where is Aurora, by the way?" Fred asked her. Hermione instantly placed the bottle back down and turned her gaze away from them. She immediately felt herself starting to close off. She wasn't close with the twins, so she didn't feel like discussing this topic with them. Instead, she felt better talking about this with either Harry or Mrs. Weasley (mainly since she's a second mother figure to her). She's written some owls to her own mom, but talking in person sometimes felt better than words on paper.