36

"𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖘, 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙."
― 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖐𝖎 𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖒𝖎

⋆⋆⋆

THE REST of their group was brought in by the Inquisitorial Squad

THE REST of their group was brought in by the Inquisitorial Squad. Umbridge smiled triumphantly at her members. Each one had their hands tightly grasped around their arms so that they couldn't escape. A small gasp escaped Aurora's mouth when she saw who was holding Thomas.

It was none other than Cindy Larvsky.

They should've known she was a part of the Inquisitorial Squad. She was probably their spy since poor Thomas was heads over heels for her. Hopefully not anymore, that is.

Aurora wanted to lunge at Cindy but was held back by Pansy Parkinson.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Pansy threatened near Aurora's ear, which made Aurora huff out in annoyance. They had to get out of there.

No one knew how the situation with Umbridge was about to play out. All they knew for sure was that they needed to get out of there to save Sirius. Fast.

Members of the Inquisitorial Squad had their grasps on each of them except Harry. He was being questioned by Umbridge in a very unpleasant manner. Aurora's jaw clenched as she glared at Cindy and Crabbe, who was holding Hermione. Cindy even had the audacity to wink at Aurora as she looked over at her.

Hermione noticed the interaction. Without thinking, her lips parted to speak. "Stay away from her, you insufferable and mendacious--"

"Be quiet," Umbridge exclaimed with a vicious tone. She shot a warning look at Hermione before turning her attention back to Harry. His back was pressed as far as he could into the chair. He was trying to think of anything to get away from Umbridge.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No."

Umbridge raised her hand a swiftly slapped Harry across the face. Everyone stood in shock, not knowing what to say as she called him a liar. A new presence gained their focus. It was Professor Snape.

"You sent for me, Head Mistress?" He glanced over at Harry with the same blank face he always wore. His thoughts were undetected.

"Snape, yes! The time has come for answers whether they want to give them to me or not. Did you bring the Veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you used up all of what I had to interrogate students, the last of it on Miss Marietta Edgecombe," he explained. Harry looked over at Hermione as they had a realisation. Cho's friend didn't tell Umbridge about the D.A. willingly.