24

"𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖆 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚...𝕴 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗."
― 𝕬𝖑𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝕿𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖞𝖘𝖔𝖓

⋆⋆⋆

(borderline smut)

(borderline smut)

WHEN BOTH Aurora and Hermione woke up the following morning, they were in complete bliss. The orange and pink hues from the rising sun creaked through the windows awaking Hermione first. A deep breath escaped her lungs through her nostrils as her eyelids fluttered open.

The bushy-haired female turned to face the sleeping blonde making a smile creep on her face. She took in how angelic the female looked, especially when she slept. The way her cheeks naturally had a light pink tint, the way her lips naturally had colour to them, the way her blonde hair caressed her beautiful features. Hermione even loved the small crust that formed in the corner of her eyes, waiting to be cleaned away.

Hermione felt like she could stay there forever watching Aurora sleep blissfully, and she wished she could. She never wanted to depart from the blonde's side.

A soft hum erupted from Aurora's throat as she slowly opened her eyes, immediately seeing Hermione. Seeing the brunette instantly brought a smile to her face. "Morning," she softly murmured, her voice was raspy as it adjusted to being awake. Aurora's eyes closed for a brief moment as she stretched her legs out beneath her before opening them to look at Hermione again.

Aurora's arms instinctively wrapped around Hermione's waist, pulling her closer and she nuzzled her face into the crape of her neck, making Hermione's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Sleep well," the brunette asked as she enjoyed the warm heat radiating off of Aurora's body.

Aurora nodded in response before turning her head to look up into Hermione's eyes. "Never better. Yourself?" Hermione's lips parted as she let out a small giggle. "I don't think I've ever slept that good."

Her words caused Aurora's smile to grow as her arms gave her a light squeeze. Hermione's hand reached up to the blonde's hair and softly ran her hands through her hair, feeling like silk to the touch. Aurora hummed, signalling to Hermione that she was enjoying it.

"Please don't let my morning breath affect your answer, but may I kiss you," Aurora asked as she gazed at Hermione. Her chocolate orbs shifted to look into the golden hazel ones she's come to love so much. "I don't think you have to ask that anymore," replied Hermione with a smile.

Aurora rested on one of her elbows so she could view Hermione better before bringing her lips down to connect to her's. Their lips moved together in unison. Sparks flying around their brains and butterflies swarming their stomachs. It was a feeling they believed they could never get used to.