EIGHTEEN

Draco's pov

Sitting in the great hall, first thing in the morning is not something I am fond over. But today, as I eat my breakfast, I can't seem to stop looking at the entrance, waiting for Eliza to walk through. I don't know if its excitement or nerves in my chest but both are feelings I rarely feel.

"So, Malfoy," Theo speaks, and I look away from the entrance, "You and Eliza, huh?"

"What about it?" I ask and I don't show the fear I have of what this conversation might turn into.

"Are you two together now?" Theo asked me and I look between him and Blaise. Both of them were eager to hear my answer.

"Not that it's any of your business but yes, we are," I admit and the thought alone brings a smile to my face.

"Merlin, I never thought I'd see the day," Blaise's words leak with disbelief.

I rip my smile away when I realise.

"Did you two—" Theo looks around and said his next word much quieter, "—fuck in the woods?"

My eyes widen for a moment and then a smirk pulled at the corner of my lips at the thought. The memory hits my head and I can suddenly feel Eliza's thigh against my hips and bear those beautiful sounds I made her make.

"Again I don't think it's any of your business," I said, biting into my apple. I didn't think talking about fucking Eliza to my best friends was something she would appreciate. And the memory was something I wanted to keep to myself.

"Alright, don't say but we both know you did," Blaise chuckled with that devious smirk was wide on his lips.

"Just don't go corrupting the innocent girl," Theo almost warned me. But they had no idea of what she sounded like as I fucked her. They had no idea that she wasn't innocent at all. I was certain it was all an act and I wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Besides, corrupting the innocent girl sounds fun.

Even though I love that about her, her heart and her kindness are pure. Unlike so many people I know.

Suddenly, Daphne and Pansy join us and I look around for Eliza while Theo and Blaise greet them but she isn't there. Eliza isn't there.

"Where is Eliza," I ask.

"Oh," Pansy sits beside Theo and a smirk tugged on her lip, "she was speaking to a group of boys so we left her to it."

My face hardens. My fists clenched and I was seconds away from standing up and breaking the noses of whoever was speaking to her.

"Your cruel, pansy," Daphne chuckled.

"Merlin, I was joking Malfoy," Pansy said.

"Remind me never to talk to Eliza again," Blaise shook his head and I was confused but then realised they must have seen the feral, dominant rage consuming my face. I wasn't aware it was visible.

"You can talk to her, Zabini," I sigh, almost annoyed with myself and then for being so melodramatic.

"You really do like this girl, huh?" Blaise raised his brow at me.

I noticed Dapne's smile. Eliza must have told her, I wasn't mad but I felt almost. . . vulnerable that she knew I was in love with Eliza. I've known Daphne for years since we were children and I knew she would keep it to herself until I was ready to tell our friends.

The one thing I liked most about Daphne was that she was loyal to those she cared about most. If it ever came down to it, she's the type of person who would die for everyone around her. I hope it never comes down to that.