TWENTY-TWO

I introduce you too
Noah Avery

I introduce you tooNoah Avery

~

Eliza's pov

My head has felt clouded today, lessons have been going weirdly fast but there's that figure in the shadows that's been haunting my head. Every now and then, I'll catch myself seeing that tall figure between the trees. And the worst part is that I can't remember if it was a dream or not.

I am grateful that all my lessons are over and I can distract myself with a book or with my friends, maybe even Draco. . .

"Why are you blushing?" Daphne nudges my arm.

We are standing in one of the corridors, talking while we wait for Theo, Blaise and Draco. But clearly, I'd become. . . distracted.

"What," I murmur and straighten myself.

Pansy's laugh echoed, "you definitely were."

"What's going on inside that head of yours, Rosier?" Daphne chuckled.

Students hovered all over the corridors, some were loitering in conversation like us and some made their way back to their common rooms. But through the darkening castle hallway, my eyes catch glimpse of a tall figure following in step behind Dumbledore.

"Who's that?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed together as I watched the dark-haired boy follow our headmaster. He walked with a rich swagger, his black cloak hanging from his shoulders, following behind his step and his hands were in his pockets. I also noticed the boots he wore, which reminded me of the type of shoes a pirate would favour.

"Don't try and change the subject—" Daphne said but then turned to see who I was looking at.

The Mysterious boy followed Dumbledore into his office.

"Wait, who is that?" Pansy now stared with furrowed brows as well as a few students who had also taken notice of the boy.

"New student?" Daphne answered, "or professor? He looks older."

"Oh, I hope so," Pansy chuckled deviously, "he's handsome."

I chuckle and Daphne echoed it, "You're unbelievable."

Draco's pov

The common room always seemed to be more peaceful in the evening. I'm sitting on the armchair, enjoying the warmth of the flickering fire, relaxing after a tiresome day of lessons. I swear to the Gods that I cannot wait to finally leave this school and do something more with my life.

 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 |𝐃.𝐌 (re-write)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara