CH 14: Tears

[I'm sooooooo incredibly sorry that it's taken me so long to update this story! I was busy writing my other story (From Enemies to Lovers) for awhile plus I've been very busy>< I'll try my absolute hardest to keep myself updated on this fanfic, so I hope I didn't make you all too made from taking forever to update. Sorry again]

The girls kept inching their way closer and closer to me as they kept demanding answers from me.

"What's going on with you and Siwon oppa?"

"I won't let you date him!"

"We were meant to be together so just back off of him!"

Their voices were starting to get louder and louder and they even started to push me demanding answers. I've never been in a situation like this and I started to panic until I felt arm around my shoulder.

"Leave her alone!"

I looked back to see Siwon was the one putting their arm around me. The girls faces paled when they saw it was Siwon. Some of the girls jaws dropped and some of their eyes started watering.

"Si-Siwon oppa...I..."

"I don't want to hear it!" Siwon said walking away with his arm still around me.

He kept his protective arm around me for two blocks in silence before I finally spoke.

"What are you doing Siwon?" I asked.

"When I walked away from your apartment, I quickly looked back and saw those girls messing with you. I couldn't just stand there and watch you suffer like that."

I blushed slightly so it's a good thing my hair covered my face.

"Uh Siwon? You know you can let go of me now." I said.

Siwon awkwardly let me go and scratched the back of his head.

"S-sorry." Siwon said fake smiling. "I'll just walk with you to SM, I was heading there anyway so I'll keep you safe."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You know, hanging around me? Those girls approached me BECAUSE they saw us together, so isn't this right now technically putting me in more danger?"

Siwon shrugged.

"I like to hang out with you Ava. If anyone hurts you, I'll personally deal with them to keep you safe. I don't care what anyone else thinks."

I smiled at Siwon as we continued walking down the street. Soon we made it to the SM building and walked in to see that stupid receptionist.

I stuck my tongue out and pulled my eye down at her when we passed her, giving her a very offended look. I started giggling when Siwon and I entered the elevator.

"Do you still hate that receptionist?" Siwon said smiling.

"Oh you saw that? Yeah, I tend to hold grudges." I said smiling and scratching my head awkwardly.

"I'm not blind Ava, of course I saw you doing that." Siwon said chuckling.

Soon the elevator opened to the sixth floor and we walked out. We walked down the hallway and entered a small room with nothing but a TV, a couch, and coffee table.

[To put this into perspective, just imagine the rooms EXO were in for that one episode of EXO Showtime if you watched it.]

"Eunhyuk said he's on his way up, he was in the practice room really quick." Siwon said standing in the doorway.

I took a seat on the couch and put my purse on the floor.

"Okay. What's this room anyway?" I asked.

"I don't really know to be honest. We don't really use them much but a couple of our members like to relax up here. Some of us have 'our own rooms.'" Siwon said using air quotes.

"What?"

"The members said that they 'claimed' some of these rooms as their own, but it's really not."

"Haha wow. So who's 'room' is this?"

"I don't know. We only recently just got these rooms and I can't tell who's 'room' this might be." Siwon said taking out his phone to check the time.

"Shoot, I have to leave to a quick photoshoot. Sorry I have to leave Ava."

"That's okay, I'll see you later then."

Siwon waved goodbye as he left the room. I was about to text Eunhyuk and see if he was still coming up when someone else came to the door. I looked up to see Donghae looked down at me slightly annoyed.

"Why are you in here?" He asked.

"I'm waiting to see Eunhyuk. He told me he wanted to hang out this afternoon." I said shyly.

Something about Donghae kinda frightened me a little. It felt uncomfortable when he just looked at me, making me tense up.

"Well go wait in another room then. This is my room." He said sternly.

I was tired of being pushed around by Donghae like he was a high school bully, but I didn't want to be enemies with him. I want to be friends with all of the members, so I tried to keep a level head and not say anything that I'll regret.

"Well Siwon told me to stay here, and since I know him more than you, I'm going to listen to him."

Donghae rolled his eyes and walked over and grabbed my purse. He grabbed my wrist too and shoved me out of the room. As I turned around, I could see the faintest smirk on his face when he closed the door.

When that door shut, I felt tears forming in my eyes. Why was I crying? The shove didn't hurt or anything.

It was probably because I've never been treated this way by someone. I've never been so verbally and physically abused in my life, and I guess I could hold back my feelings.

Tears were running down my cheeks as I started to speed walk down the hallway. As I turned the corner, I bumped right into someone making the both of us fall to the ground with a THUD.

"Ava?" Eunhyuk said.

"Eunhyuk..." I said looking up to see it was Eunhyuk I ran into.

He crawled over to and knelt down in front of me, trying to move my hair from my face to see if I was actually crying.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you when we fell?"

I softly pushed his hands away and wiped the tears from my face.

"I'm *sniff* I'm fine."

Eunhyuk stood up and held his hands out to me. I grabbed them and he pulled me to my feet.

"Ava what happened?" Eunhyuk said concerned.

I didn't want to sell out Donghae (even though he deserved it) so I just told Eunhyuk that I was so excited about getting I job here that I suddenly started crying tears of happiness.

He put his arm around me and we walked down the hallway into one of the others rooms and watched a relaxing movie. Being around Eunhyuk for the night was a great way of helping me forget about the whole ordeal with Donghae, so I tried to move on and let it go.

[To Be Continued...]

[I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it took so long>< as I said before I've been busy, not to mention sick also, so it's been hard to find time to write this. I hope this chapter wasn't boring or anything. Thanks!]