CH 7: The Truth Comes Outs

"Ava you made it!" Eunhyuk said excited as he wrapped his arms around me in a close hug.

"Ye-yeah here I am." I stuttered as he let me go.

Someone probably the same age as Eunhyuk with blue hair walked from behind Eunhyuk and looked at me with a look of confusion and irritation.

"Who is this?" The man said to Eunhyuk in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Donghae, this is Ava." Eunhyuk said.

"Anyeonghasaeyo." I said bowing respectfully.

"Mm." Donghae said back with his arms crossed.

Eunhyuk nudged Donghae's arm and gave him a 'cut it out and be polite' look. Donghae sighed and walked back to the back of the waiting room.

"Uh, hehe sorry about him Ava. Donghae's not a fan of girls the other members bring in." Eunhyuk said in an embarrassed tone.

"It's okay, I didn't take it personally. And what do you mean by members? You mean the members to your dance class or something?" I asked.

Eunhyuk tensed up and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Uh yeah. You see, I'm also in a dance group and Donghae's in my group. Everyone here that's kinda dressed like a cowboy is all in the group as well." Eunhyuk stuttered.

"What's wrong? Are you nervous or something? You keep stuttering." I said making Eunhyuk scratched awkwardly behind his head.

Suddenly Eunhyuk's manager rushed in almost hitting me with the door and yelled, "Super Junior five minutes till showtime!" and left the room.

Soon a swarm of people started to exit the room, pushing me aside and making me hide in the corner. I turned to Eunhyuk to ask him some questions, but he was gone. Probably taken away by the crowd of people, but Super Junior? The manager said Super Junior. Wasn't that the group singing Sorry Sorry when Eunhyuk and I were in the car yesterday?

There was a TV in the corner of the room playing the live broadcast of the show. I took a seat and continued watching the screen.

"...that's great Baekhyun, and now it's time for the main event!" The MC with blonde hair said.

"I'm so excited for this performance Suho! It's just an SM Family right here!" Baekhyun said.

"Their finally back after two years, it's Super Junior! Here they are with their new single..." The woman MC said.

"Mamacita!" The MC's said together.

Soon I saw Eunhyuk's dancing group on screen. But why did the MC's call them Super Junior? I mean, Eunhyuk never told me his dance groups name, but Super Junior is the singing group we heard in the car. What is going on?

I took out my phone and searched up "Super Junior members." I saw the pictures of the members and soon enough, Eunhyuk's picture and name was listed. I felt awestruck and speechless that he never told me. I know we've only been friends for a couple days, but I think this is something he should've told me.

With no idea what to do, I quickly went outside and rushed home. I called a cab and sprinted up to my apartment. I opened my door, shut it behind me, and leaned my back on the door. I slowly fell down and sat on the ground with my back still up against the door, felling hurt and betrayed.

[To Be Continued]