CH 20: Why Didn't You Knock!

[What? Two updates? Man I deserve an award here XD lol jk but are you guys happy I updated twice now on my spring break? I'm happy I'm able to find time to write this, I just hope you like this chapter though^^]

I came home from work and sluggishly entered the apartment. Ryeowook, who was sitting in the living room, saw me walk in and got up to greet me.

"Hey Ava! How's your first week at SM been going for ya?" He asked.

"Pretty good, but the weirdest thing happened to me today."

"What happened?" Shindong asked from the living room couch.

I walked into the living room and took a seat on one of the chairs, with Ryeowook following behind me and taking a seat on the couch.

"So SHINee had a photoshoot today and I was going down to drop some papers off to the cameraman when a lady stopped me in the hallway."

Ryeowook and Shindong both gave me confused looks.

"Really? Who was it?" Shindong asked.

"Her name's Teresa."

"Oh, we know her." Ryeowook said. "She's an amazing photographer and my favorite actually."

"Really? She gave me her business card today after I helped her with a photoshoot."

"What do you mean you helped her?" Ryeowook asked.

"Well she said Sulli got sick and she had no one to model for this weeks Cosmopolitan issue, so she asked me to do it."

"Omo Ava! Really! That's amazing!" Shindong exclaimed with excitement. "I bet after this your going to be a very highly demanded model!"

"Well," I said scratching the back of my head. "I told her not to show my face in any of the photos."

Shindong and Ryeowook exchanged confused looks to each other.

"What? Why would you do that Ava?" Shindong asked.

"I don't want to be known as a model. People would just treat me differently and I don't want that. Plus I'd rather people not know it was me, I feel like it would just make my life easier you know."

Ryeowook and Shindong nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah we get it, but you must be exhausted. Why don't you just head up to bed." Ryeowook said helping me up.

He walked me to my door, wished me goodnight, and walked away. I walked up the stairs to my loft and went straight to my closet to get my pajamas. When I opened it, I realized all of my pajamas were gone. I walked over to my hamper and saw that all of my pajamas were dirty and I haven't done laundry yet.

I've always hated not wearing pajamas to bed. Sure I could just put on sweatpants and a t-shirt or something, but I've always slept in actual pajamas. Hey I know it sounds stupid, but I just can't sleep in anything other than pajamas okay. Don't judge me.

I sighed in agitation and walked back over to my closet, hoping I at least had a clean night gown to wear. The only article of pajamas I had was a short, pink, silky and almost half-transparent night gown.

I couldn't believe I brought this to Korea with me. I didn't even buy it myself. My best friend Kayla specifically bought it for me as a joke and I bet she put it in my bag at the last minute thinking it would be funny. How did I not notice this when I was unpacking?

I grabbed the night gown and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for bed.

~~~LATER ON~~~

EUNHYUK'S POV:

I finally was home after my long schedule ran long. I walked straight down the hallway and headed into my shared room with Donghae. Donghae was reading a book on his bed and looked up when I walked in.

"Hey." He said.

I collapsed onto my bed exhausted.

"I don't get a hi back?" He complained.

"Hi." I said lifting myself up to sit down.

"Do you know if Ava's home?" I asked.

Donghae rolled his eyes as he continued reading his book.

"How should I know? She should be." Donghae said boredly.

"Sweet, thanks." I said getting up to head to Ava's room.

"Whatever." I heard Donghae mumble as I exited the room.

I opened the door to Ava's room and walked up the stairs excited to ask her about her day.

AVA'S POV:

I finished my shower, brushed my teeth, put on my night gown and was ready for bed. I exited my bathroom and stopped right outside the door to quickly put up my hair when I heard someone walking up the stairs. I turned around to see a wide-eyed Eunhyuk staring at me from the top of the stairs.

I screamed and quickly bolted back into the bathroom.

"Eunhyuk! What the hell!" I yelled in English.

"Stop speaking English! You know I can't understand what your saying!" Eunhyuk said on the other side of the door.

"I said what the hell! Why didn't you knock!"

"I-I don't know! I wasn't thinking okay!"

"Well leave! I do to want you to see me in this!"

"Why it's just a night gown?"

"A really short and kinda transparent night gown!"

"I thought it looked good on you..." Eunhyuk said kinda quietly.

"Eunhyuk I swear if I wasn't wearing this, I would slap you so hard across the face right now!"

"But Ava..."

"Get out! Now!"

I heard Eunhyuk sigh and soon heard him make his way down the stairs. Once I heard the door shut, I cautiously exited the bathroom and took a deep breath. I quickly went downstairs, locked my door and ran back up stairs to turn off the lights and head straight into bed. While I laid in bed, my mind was racing a million miles an hour about what just happened.

"Why did I have to be so hard on him? I always lock the door as soon as I come home, but I guess I was so tired that it just slipped my mind. I should apologize to him in the morning, he didn't deserve the things I said to him." I said to myself before I drifted off to sleep.

[To Be Continued...]

[Idk if this chapter seemed a little short, but I thought this would be a good place to end off the chapter. I'll try to update again soon so please comment your opinions on this chapter please! Thank you everyone!]