CH 25: Pain

EUNHYUK'S POV:

I yelled for her at the top of my lungs for her to come back but she didn't. I went out looking for her for over and hour and couldn't find her.

I slammed the dorms door behind me and felt tears escape my eyes, this is my fault. I should have just let Siwon do what he wanted. I mean, who am I to tell him that he can't date or like whoever he wants?

Donghae sat at the dining room table sipping on some type of drink while scrolling through his instagram feed. "Where were you?" He asked taking another sip of his drink before setting his phone down.

"I was out looking for Ava." I mumbled wiping my face and walking down the hallway to my room.

"She really left?" Donghae asked quickly.

I raised my eyebrow, "yeah, why would you care? You're the one who wanted her to leave in the first place." I said feeling anger bubbling inside me. I was hurt by Ava's actions, I have done so much for her and she just leaves with no reason.

"Look Eunhyuk-" Donghae started before I cut him off.

"No Donghae don't tell me to listen to your point of the story or how you felt because you have been nothing but mean and inhospitable since she moved in. I get that you don't like her Dongahe but grow up and stop acting like a little child. The world doesn't revolve around you."

Donghae stood in the middle of the dining room with his mouth hanging open in a 'O' shape. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room, tears escaping my eyes as I slammed my door shut. I was already sick and tired of this band.

I leaned against my bedroom wall felling dizzy and confused. I had been running around Seoul trying to find her but I couldn't. Everyone fights, especially all of the boys because we all want what is best for each other. That's not Ava's fault.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling above me. I heard as the front door slammed closed but I was too sleepy to get up and see who left.

AVA'S POV:

I was sitting alone in a park a couple miles away from the dorm. I can't believe I ran all the way here, but I didn't really notice how far I ran. I was just trying to get away.

I was sitting on a bench under a street light. The park was dark and quiet, but these were exactly what I needed to calm me down.

I started to feel guilty about running away. Maybe I should've stayed behind and talked things out with the others, maybe then we could've figured out a solution.

What was I doing here? Why did I have to run away? Why couldn't I just face these problems strongly?

All these questions started to pop into my mind and I just felt more tears begin to form up in my eyes. I buried my face into my hands and sobbed quietly until I heard a voice from behind me.

"Ava?"

I turned around to see Donghae looking at me from his car. I guess he was driving around and saw me sitting here.

I immediately turned around and hid my face when I realized it was Donghae. He was the last person I wanted to see right now. He would just make fun of me for running away and crying. Why was he even here anyway?

He parked along the sidewalk and got out of his car to run over to me. He sat down next to me, making me scoot over slightly away from him.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I said without making eye contact.

"Wow, and to think I've been driving all over for half an hour looking for you just to get this kind of response."

I sat up and looked at him surprised.

"You were looking for me?"

"Yeah." Donghae said leaning back on the bench. "Eunhyuk's going crazy trying to figure out where you are. He's really worried."

I sighed and buried my head back into my hands.

"What have I done?" I said quietly to myself.

"What?" Donghae asked.

"What have I done!" I said sitting back up looking at Donghae.

"I've done nothing but ruin your lives and make everything around us a living hell! How could I have just went on thinking things would get better when I only made things worse! I should just go home!" I yelled before crying back into my hands.

I hunched over my legs and sobbed. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me warmly. I lifted my head and turned to see it was Donghae.

"What're you-"

"I'm just trying to comfort you. Don't tell anyone about this." He said bluntly.

I sat up and buried my face into Donghae's shoulder. I normally would never have done this with Donghae if I wasn't so tired and strained from crying. All I needed was a shoulder, any shoulder, to cry on and let myself go, and if all I could get at this moment was Donghae, I'll take it.

I sobbed into his shirt as he wrapped his arms around me again. I could even feel him rubbing my back softly. He didn't seem to mind at all that I was getting his shoulder wet, which I knew I'd feel bad about later.

"Hey," he said making me pull away from his shoulder to look at him. "Why don't we go somewhere for you to sleep for the night?"

"I don't want to go back to the dorm, not yet.."

Donghae thought for a moment.

"How about a hotel or something? Just for tonight."

"Okay. Do you mind dropping me off at a nearby hotel or motel or something? You should probably go back to the dorm and tell the others I'm fine."

"No way." Donghae said. "I'm coming with you so you don't run away again. C'mon." Donghae said standing up holding his hand out to me.

"No you should just go back to the others. I don't need a babysitter."

"Apparently you do considering you ran off like an angry toddler throwing a fit."

I gave him an irritated and hurt look.

"Okay I'm sorry, but I'm really not letting you go by yourself. You left your phone in your room so what if you need to call us or something. I'm staying with you, and like I said before, don't tell anyone about this." Donghae said still holding out his hand.

I took hold of his hand as he hoisted me to my feet. We walked over to his car as I wiped the tears from my eyes and cheeks. We drove down a couple streets looking for a hotel when we eventually found a small hotel with only three stories. Donghae parked his car and I followed him through the front doors and over to the front desk.

[To Be Continued...]

[I'm really happy with how this story turned out tbh^^ big thanks to onesea again for helping me write it! Remember to comment on the story and lead feedback! Thanks!]