CH 5: Inkigayo

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking me. I was so tired that when I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry.

"Ava.." I heard Eunhyuk say to me.

All I could see was a foggy silhouette of him as he held onto my shoulders.

"I know it's rude of me to wake you up, but I needed to say thanks again for letting stay the night here." He said looking at his watch. "Well, it's 6am so I should let you go back to sleep. Again, thank you so much for last night Ava. I really owe you." Eunhyuk said giving me a quick hug and heading out the door.

Soon my vision went black and I fell back asleep.

Soon I woke up to the sound of rapid thumping. I sat up in my bed to see where the noise was coming from and looked down on the ground.

I saw a phone laying on the ground vibrating. I picked up the phone to see it had these missed calls from someone named "Manager Hyung."

"Wait, Manager Hyung..." I said to myself remembering something.

When I first met Eunhyuk outside of the airport, he got a call from someone named "Manager Hyung." This is Eunhyuk's phone!

Soon he got another text message from Manager Hyung that said: "Do you remember how to get to Inkigayo?" And it had an address after it.

"Should I go to this Inkigayo and give his phone back to him? I bet he'd come back here sooner or later to get his phone back anyway. I don't even know what Inkigayo is. I mean, I have the address, but should I..." I said to myself as I decided to get up and get ready.

I put on my jean shorts, a dark blue wife beater, high top sneakers, my cap, and sunglasses and headed out the door.

I copied the directions to Inkigayo onto my phone and jumped into a cab and headed on over. When I arrived, I stepped out of the can and saw a large crowd surrounding the entrance.

"How am I suppose to get in?" I said to myself staring at the large crowd.

Soon I felt Eunhyuk's phone vibrating in my purse. I took it out to see someone named "Leeteuk Hyung" calling. I hesitated on answering, but I pressed answer and held the phone up to my ear.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said in to the phone.

"Is this Ava?" A familiar voice said.

"Eunhyuk? Yeah, it's me."

"So I did leave my phone at your place. I'm sorry, I was in a rush this morning and I guess it fell out of my pocket when I was saying thanks to you."

"Oh it's okay." I said.

"I'll pick up my phone later if that's okay with you."

"Um actually, I'm here outside of Inkigayo. I thought it would be too much trouble for you to come back to my place so I came to you. I didn't know there was be a big crowd at the entrance though."

[To Be Continued]