CH 15: Why Do You Treat Me So Badly?

[Omg I'm finally updating this story! I hope none of you guys are mad at me for taking so long to update, but I hope this kinda longer chapter makes up for it><]

After we finished our movie, it was already well past midnight. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep towards the end of the movie. I never realized I fell asleep until Eunhyuk was nudging me with his elbow as my head was resting on his shoulder.

"You awake now?" Eunhyuk asked sleepily.

"Mmhhmm." I nodded sitting up and stretching.

Eunhyuk took out his phone to check the time.

"Wow it's late." He said.

I picked up my purse from the ground and started putting my coat on.

"Thanks for the movie Eunhyuk. I had a great time, even though I fell asleep." I said jokingly.

Eunhyuk smiled as he yawned and stretched.

"So how are you getting home?"

"I walked here so I guess I'll just walk back."

"What? There is no way I'm letting you walk home alone at this time of night. Why don't you spend the night at my place. It's right around the corner and is much closer than your apartment."

"Are you sure? Last time I slept in your room and I don't want to make you sleep on the couch or something again. You have a much busier schedule than I do and you need a good night sleep."

"Ava, it's really no big deal. I'm not letting you walk home this late and I walked here too, so I don't have a car to drive you home."

I sighed and finally agreed to go with Eunhyuk. Soon we picked ourselves up and left the SM building to Eunhyuk's dorm.

When we got there, Eunhyuk immediately lead me to his room.

"Here you go, I'll see ya tomorrow Ava. Goodnight."

"Thank you so much Eunhyuk. Goodnight." I said crawling into the bed.

"Don't mention it." Eunhyuk said leaving and closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I sat up and wiped the sleepiness out of my eyes as I got to my feet.

I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen to see Eunhyuk at the stove making eggs. He smiled when he saw me approach him.

"Morning Ava. How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Great." I said. "So whatcha doin?"

"Making you breakfast. I'd be a terrible host if I didn't feed you." He said moving the finished egg onto a plate.

He handed me the plate with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks Eunhyuk." I said taking the plate and walking over to the table.

Kangin and Leeteuk were at the table as well eating breakfast and talking.

"Oh hey Ava." Leeteuk said smiling.

I took a seat and smiled back.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm like living at your apartment now."

"Don't worry about it Ava, we love having you here." Kangin said making me smile.

Donghae then walked past the table. When he noticed me, he groaned but kept walking and went into the kitchen.

"Well, most of us love having you here." Kangin said.

I shrugged it off, but I still felt hurt by the way Donghae keeps treating me. I tried to hide my upset face from Kangin and Leeteuk as I started eating my breakfast.

When I finished, I said my goodbyes and started heading for the door. I put my shoes on, opened the door and left the dorm happily. Halfway down the hallway, I hear someone call my name from behind me.

"Ava!"

I turned around to see Donghae running after me with something in his hand.

"You forgot your purse in Eunhyuk's room. He wanted me to get this to you before you left." Donghae said handing me the purse slightly out of breath.

"Oh thank you." I said bowing.

Donghae looked at me like he still had something to say. There was a look in his eyes that told me not to leave, but neither of us said anything.

"Can I ask you something?" Donghae finally said.

"Uh sure." I responded.

"Why do you like to hang out with Eunhyuk?"

I was kinda taken back from his question. Why does he care if I hang out with Eunhyuk or not?

"Well, I just like to hang out with him. He's smart, kind, funny, and a great friend. Why do you care? You don't like me anyways."

"I never said I don't like you."

"What? You treat me like dirt whenever I'm around. That's what people do to someone they don't like."

"But I never said those exact words to you now did I?"

"Then why do you treat me so badly?"

Donghae looked deep into my eyes, slightly tilted his head, and gave me a small smile.

"I'll see ya later." Donghae said turning around running back to the dorm.

"Wait what! Ya! Lee Donghae!" I yelled down the hallway.

Donghae looked back at me laughing while he continued running. Soon he ran into his dorm and I was left confused in the hallway alone.

"What the fuck is his problem?" I said to myself irritated.

I strapped my purse into my shoulder and made my way to the elevator, just wanting to get home so badly.

[To Be Continued...]

[I hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember to comment your opinions because I absolutely love reading comments! Thank you!]