CH 6: Into the Waiting Room

Eunhyuk took a worried deep breath on the other line once I mentioned I was here outside of Inkigayo. I could hear him talking to other people, but all their voices were muffed.

"How about you stand across the street and my manager will come and get you, okay?" Eunhyuk said.

"Um sure. I'll go over there right now." I said hanging up the phone.

I walked across the street and stared at the crowd waiting.

Soon I saw an older man run across the street and approach me.

"Are you Ava?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he motioned me to follow him. He used the pass hanging around his neck to get us past security and he started walking me into the back area.

I walked past makeup artists, backup dancers, stylists, everyone in the entertainment business which got me questioning where I am.

"Excuse me." I said to the manager. "Is this place a recording studio or something?"

"It's a TV station for a very popular music program." He said in an annoyed tone and didn't even look at me.

We started walking past different waiting rooms with names on each door. Some read EXO, APink, G-Dragon, SHINee, and more.

The manager rushed me so I didn't get to the see the name of who's waiting room I was entering.

I walked into the waiting room to see about 10 guys all dressed kinda like cowboys. Some of them we're getting their hair and makeup done, some were dancing, and some were sitting down on their phones. I looked around to see Eunhyuk in the back dancing with someone with blue hair.

"Eunhyuk!" The manager yelled from behind me making me jump a little.

Eunhyuk and the blue haired guy both turned around. Eunhyuk smiled once he noticed me while the one with blue hair frowned at me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Eunhyuk quickly made his way over to me while the one with blue hair followed behind him, not looking very happy with me.

[To Be Continued]