CH 10: I'm on the News?

[Sorry if this chapter is boring. I was having trouble thinking of what to do next><]

I woke up the next morning and looked out my window. The sky was grey as if it was going to rain soon. I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at my table.

I was on my phone checking Twitter when I got a text. It wasn't from a number I knew so I went to the message to see what it said.

'Hey Ava it's Siwon! I was snooping through Eunhyuk's phone and got your number without him knowing. Kekeke I hope it's okay with you if we text each other, I want to talk to you more^^'

I dropped my spoon and my mouth felt like it fell all the way down to the floor. Siwon texted me!? I swear I could feel myself shaking, I had no idea how to answer.

'Omg hi Siwon! I'd love to be able to text and talk to you more often!' I finally texted back.

I took a deep breath and held my phone close to my chest.

"Siwon-oppa..." I said to myself imagining what this could turn into.

We could talk more and see each other more, and maybe we could be closer than friends. I was completely distracted with my fantasies that I didn't even realize he texted back.

We texted for about an hour before he said he had to go and film for a CF. I wished him good luck and he texted back 'Thanks Ava<3'

I got up and cleaned up the kitchen and headed for the living room. I sat down on the couch and decided today I would relax at home. I turned on my Netflix and made myself popcorn and prepared myself for a movie marathon.

After half an hour of watching TV, I started feeling really hot from the summer heat.

"Gosh why does it have to be so hot in Korea." I said getting up and turning on the AC.

Even with the AC on, I was still hot, so I just decided to take my shirt off. I was wearing a sports bra underneath and spandex shorts on. Soon I heard my doorbell ring. I paused my movie and ran up to the door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"Eunhyuk."

I actually forgot I was upset with Eunhyuk until I heard him say his name. I immediately felt irritated and wondered whether or not I should open the door.

"Ava please open up." Eunhyuk said on the other side of the door.

I took I deep breath and opened up the door with and irritated look on my face and my hands on my hips. Eunhyuk looked at me with sorrow on his face, but then eyes got wide.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" Eunhyuk asked pointing at my body.

I looked down and forgot I was wearing just a sports bra and tight shorts. I forgot that just showing your shoulders was considered scandalous in Korea, so I bet I looked really questionable to Eunhyuk.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry." I said suddenly feeling embarrassed. "C'mon in though." I said running back into my room and grabbing a random tshirt.

I jogged back into the living room and saw Eunhyuk just looking around the room waiting for me.

"I'm sorry Eunhyuk, I was pretty hot and in America is okay to walk around with just a sports bra and shorts on." I said walking up to Eunhyuk.

"It's okay, I'm sorry if I came at a bad time." Eunhyuk said pointing to the couch and the food that was surrounding it.

"Haha well I was just in the middle of a Netflix marathon."

"So, do you have time to talk?"

"Uh yeah sure. Take a seat." I said gesturing Eunhyuk to the couch.