CH 22: Big News

[Omg I'm really happy with how this cover turned out! I tried to make it look like a Cosmopolitan magazine cover as much as I could, and I used the picture I used when Ava did her photoshoot. That's right, I made that Cosmopolitan magazine cover! Please tell me what you guys think about the cover because I'm so proud of it! Sorry for gloating @_@ I hope you like this chapter anyway!]

I made my way down to the conference room and saw Tess sitting there with a magazine in her hands. When he noticed me walk into the room, her expression brightened and quickly ran over to hug me!

"We did it Ava!" She said excitedly as she started to jump with her arms still wrapped around me.

I removed her hands and grabbed her shoulders to try and keep her from bouncing.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"This!" She said handing me the magazine she was holding.

It was this week's Cosmopolitan issue... WITH MY PHOTOSHOOT PICTURES ON THE FRONT PAGE! My mouth dropped as I took in a huge gulp of air into my lungs. I slowly lifted my head to Tess smiling big at me before I started screaming and jumping for joy just like she was earlier.

I couldn't contain my excitement for seeing myself on such a popular magazine. Like, that's me. ME on that cover! Once Tess and I started to calm down, we sat down in the chairs of the empty conference room. All I could do was stare at the magazine.

"You wanna know the best part?" Tess asked.

I tuned my head to face her with an excited expression.

"One of my good friends over at Vogue Girl saw your photos, contacted me, and said they would love to have you for their next photoshoot!"

And it happened again. I sprung to my feet shrieking in happiness. Tess stood up with me as we hugged each other tightly and started jumping and spinning around. We were both so excited and we couldn't control our own bodies. Once we calmed down, I tried to gather my thoughts together and try to speak.

"When's the photoshoot?" I asked.

"This Saturday at 6pm. You wanna do it?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes of course!"

And we went back to hugging, happy jumps, and screaming.

~~~

I got home that night from work still excited from what Tess had told me earlier. I can't believe I'm going to model for Vogue Girl this Saturday! I was so excited to tell the guys.

I ran happily through the front door and quickly kicked off my shoes so I could tell everyone. As I was running down the hallway without thinking, I ran right into someone and fell down with them. I didn't even see who it was.

When I lifted my head, I saw it was Donghae I had ran into. He was flat on his back and I was laid overtop of him on my stomach. We looked up at each other and made eye contact. Surprisingly I didn't see a look of disgust or hatred in his face. It was more like a look of confusion and surprise, but I couldn't tell if it was pleasant surprise or not. Probably not considering I just made him fall straight on his back. Once he realized it was me that fell on him, he quickly pushed me off.

"W-What the hell!" He yelled quickly staggering to his feet.

"What happened?" I heard Eunhyuk say from behind me.

He knelt down and helped me to my feet. Eunhyuk turned and gave Donghae an upset look.

"Hey say your sorry." Eunhyuk said.

"No Eunhyuk, he doesn't need to. It was totally my fault. I ran threw the hallway and wasn't really thinking. Chusamnida." I said bowing.

Donghae just sighed in anger and walked away, not without bumping shoulders with Eunhyuk along the way. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as he lead me into the living room.

"You okay Ava?" Eunhyuk said as we sat on the couch.

I nodded my head. "I bet I really hurt him." I said embarrassingly.

"No he's a tough guy, he'll get over it. Why were you even running through the hallway anyway?"

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot why I ran through the hallway! I guess the fall really psyched me out.

"Oh! I have the best news ever! Tess told me that I'll be able to model for Vogue Girl this Saturday!"

Eunhyuk grabbed my shoulders in excitement.

"Jjincha?!" He said.

I nodded my head with a huge smile on my face.

"OMO Ava!" Eunhyuk said wrapping his arms around me tight.

In all the excitement, I hugged him back tightly as well.

"What is going on in here?" A voice said behind us.

We let go of each other and turned around to see Siwon and Leeteuk standing behind us, probably just getting home. Leeteuk was smirking at us while Siwon looked upset, almost hurt. We stood up as Leeteuk walked by to head to his room, smiling and nudging Eunhyuk as he passed. Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes while smiling, but his smile disappeared when his eyes met Siwon's.

"I need to talk to you Siwon." Eunhyuk said sternly.

"Okay," Siwon said looking kind of nervous. "Let's talk in my room." Siwon said walking down the hallway to his room.

"I'll see you later Ava." Eunhyuk said following Siwon down the hallway.

"Okay, seeya." I said shyly as I walked to the other hallway to head up to my loft.

[To Be Continued...]

[Ooohhhh suspension! Hahaha! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please comment your opinions! Thank you!]