CH 3: More and More Secrets

[Eunhyuk's POV]

Once we pulled into the stores parking lot, I quickly took a few glances around to see if there was any reporters around. Ava must've noticed me looking around and gave me a weird look.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." I said quickly stepping out of the car.

We walked into the store, grabbed a basket, and started looking around.

Ava started to take off her sunglasses and I quickly grabbed her arm.

"No no no!" I said quickly.

She have me a weird look as I looked at the ground embarrassed.

"Um, do you think you could just keep the sunglasses on?" I asked awkwardly.

"Why? We're inside now."

"I know, but please." I said basically begging her.

She sighed as she turned around and put the sunglasses back on her face.

I knew it probably looked strange that two people walked into a store with their sunglasses still on, but if I got recognized by someone, I wouldn't want her getting all that possible negative attention from the media.

"So, do you have a budget for today?" I asked as Ava was looking at her shopping list.

"Yeah. I only have about $200 with me right now until I can find a job somewhere. Do you see where the fruits are?" She said getting totally distracted.

"If you ever need money, feel free to ask me anytime." I said.

She turned to me and gave me a smile.

"Aw thank you so much Eunhyuk, but I don't want your money. You worked hard to earn yours and I don't want to just take it from you." She said.

I shook my head and wrapped my arm around her.

"No really, it's fine. I have more money then I need so if you ever need some money, don't hesitate to ask. You don't even need to pay me back." I said.

[Ava's POV]

I could feel my face getting warmer when Eunhyuk's arm wrapped around me. Luckily my hair covered most of my face so he couldn't see my rosey cheeks.

"Um, thanks." I said as he removed his arm from around me.

Soon we started getting all of the items on my list. We started getting carried away with buying snacks and junk food that we ended up having two baskets in each of our hands all filled to the brim with food. Soon we made it to the checkout counter.

"And your total is $434.25." The checkout lady said.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I didn't think I spent that much. Right as I was about to have a mental breakdown, Eunhyuk stepped forward.

"Here you go." He said handing the checkout lady his card.

The lady swiped his card and soon we were good to go. We had about ten or more shopping bags to carry back to the car as we walked through the store and out to the parking lot.

Once we shoved all the food into the back seats, we got into our seats and buckled in.

"Now I feel bad." I said as Eunhyuk was starting up the car.

"Why?" He asked.

"I shouldn't have let you pay for me."

Eunhyuk looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Don't feel bad okay. I'm always happy to pay for my friends, and you don't need to pay me back. Consider this my Welcome to Korea gift to you." He said as he backed out of the parking lot and started driving back to my apartment.

"It just doesn't feel right to have you pay for me." I said crossing my arms in my seat.

"Hey, if your going to be like this, then I'm just going to keep buying you stuff until you don't feel guilty about it anymore."

"Stop being so nice!" I said smiling at how sweet Eunhyuk was being.

Eunhyuk chuckled at my anger and continued driving.

Soon we pulled into my apartment building and Eunhyuk helped bring all the bags of food up to my apartment.

Once every single bag was unloaded from Eunhyuk's car and on my apartment floor, we both crashed on the couch exhausted.

"Why didn't you choose to live on the first floor?" Eunhyuk asked sarcastically.

"Because I wanted to make you suffer." I said looking at Eunhyuk making him smile.

Soon Eunhyuk's phone started ringing from his pocket and he picked it up.

"Yobosaeyo?....What? Are you kidding me?....Is it really that bad?...." Eunhyuk took a quickly glance at me and smiled.

"Yeah I think I do. Do you think it will it be better tomorrow?....Okay bye." Eunhyuk said hanging up and looked at me.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

My manager just called me and said that there are so many fans in front of my dorm building that it would be impossible for me to get in.

It was already getting dark out so even if I could sneak in somehow, I would probably be spotted by fans.

My manager asked if there was any place I could stay for tonight and be ready to go to Inkigayo in the morning, and I was just hoping Ava would let me stay here.

"Hey Ava, I'd really hate to ask this of you, but do you think I could spend the night here? It would only be for tonight, and you can make me sleep on the floor if you have to." I said trying to give her the puppy eyes to help convince her more.

She took a deep breath and sighed as she leaned back in her seat looking at me the whole time.

"Okay, fine." She said unwillingly.

I jumped up off the couch excited and started doing a happy dance to celebrate.

"Wow!" Ava said. "You're a really good dancer."

I turned around slightly embarrassed as I sat back down on the couch.

"Haha thanks. I got a little too excited there."

"No really, your amazing! You should go and become a professional dancer." She said still amazed.

I chuckled at her comment. If only she knew that was kinda what I was doing right now. She gave me an irritated look and crossed her arms.

"What's so funny now? Is there something your not telling me? First you laughed at me in the car when we were listening to Sorry Sorry and now here? Seriously why are you laughing?" She said annoyed.

My smiled quickly disappeared as I looked around for a way to change the topic.

"Hey, we forgot to put the groceries away! We have cold foods in there so we better hurry before they melt!" I said quickly getting up and bringing the bags into the kitchen.

"Okay." Ava said getting up and grabbing a bag. "But I'm not going to forget this."

I could tell Ava was irritated that I wasn't telling her something, but I didn't want to tell her about me being a celebrity. It felt so different to be with someone that didn't think of you as someone with a higher social status.

I could be real around her without having to worry about what she might say to the media right after I leave. I just found it refreshing to be around her.

But even I know that this won't last forever. We just had our comeback and so our posters will be all over the city. It would be impossible for her not to see them.

I know she'll find out sooner or later who I really am, so I want to spend every chance I get with her before she figures it all out. That way she could get to know Lee Hyukjae and not just Eunhyuk from Super Junior. Even though both Hyukjae and Eunhyuk are pretty amazing guys haha XP

[To Be Continued]