CH 2: Am I Missing Something?

[Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. I tried my hardest to make it interesting><]

I woke up to the early morning sunlight shining in my face. I sat up and stretched as I sat in my bed.

"I still can't believe I'm finally here." I said to myself as I took a deep breath and got up out of bed.

I grabbed one of my bags and brought up it into my room and started unpacking my clothes. I starting putting my clothes into the dresser and closet and putting my favorite blanket on my bed. I also started putting some of the small rugs I brought on the ground in the living room and by the door to make the place more comfortable.

As I was about halfway done with my unpacking, I heard my phone ringing in my bedroom. I jogged into my room and saw Eunhyuk was calling me so I picked up the phone.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Ava! It's Eunhyuk!" He said on the other line.

"Oh hi Eunhyuk! How ya doin?"

"Pretty good. How was moving into your apartment?"

"Uhg, it was pretty stressful. I got here really really late and I'm finally starting to unpack and get comfortable."

"Do you still need help moving in? I'm pretty free today so I could always help you if you need it?"

"Um if your really willing to do that, that would be great. I need to go out later and get some food so-"

"No problem! Where's your apartment?"

I gave him the directions to the apartment and he said he'd be here as soon as he could. Once I hung up the phone, I smiled to myself about how cute Eunhyuk was trying to help me out. It was really sweet of him to offer to help me like that.

I continued unpacking some of my other things like toiletry stuff and hanging up some pictures when I heard my doorbell. I ran over and looked through the peep-hole to see Eunhyuk standing there. I opened the door to see his bright gummy smile smiling down on me.

"Hey Ava!" He said excited.

"Hi Eunhyuk, c'mon in." I said letting him in.

Eunhyuk was wearing fitted jeans, a hat with sunglasses and a black jacket. I could also tell he was wearing a white wife beater under his jacket. He took off his shoes and walked into the apartment.

"Nice place you got here. Is it only you living here?" He asked.

"Yup, it's just me. My family and friends are all back in America." I said moving my bags into my bedroom so they weren't laying in the middle of the living room floor.

"It's okay, I bet you'll like it here." Eunhyuk said patting my back. "You ready to go?"

"Um I think so." I said grabbing my keys and walking towards the door.

Eunhyuk looked slightly worried as I started slipping my shoes on.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"It's just um...Don't you have like a hat or something to cover yourself with?" He asked.

I gave him a weird look as I walked back into the living room.

"I might, why?"

Eunhyuk looked away for a second, like he was trying to come up with an answer before looking back at me.

"Well you know, it's hot out. I don't want you to get hot and your face could get burned. You might also want to wear sunglasses."

"Really? Your telling me I might get hot? Your the one wearing a jacket in the middle of summer." I said walking into my bedroom to try and find a hat.

"It would just make me feel better if you had those." He said going to the door to put his shoes back on.

I walked out of my room wearing a hat and sunglasses and walked to the door.

"Here I found a hat and sunglasses, happy?" I asked sarcastically as I walked past Eunhyuk to open the door.

"Yes gomawo." He said walking out the door behind me.

I locked the door and we walked downstairs and went outside. Eunhyuk was right about it being hot out, but I still think I would've been fine without the hat and sunglasses. We started walking down the sidewalk to try and find Eunhyuk's parked car nearby.

"So we're just getting groceries for your apartment right?" Eunhyuk asked looking around for his car as we continued walking.

"Pretty much. I brought a list of things that I need to get." I said looking over the list.

"Lemme see." Eunhyuk said as I handed him the list.

He quickly handed it back to me and continued looking around for his car.

"Why did you have to write it in English?" He said upset.

"Because it's easier for me to write in English." I said slightly laughing at Eunhyuk's reaction.

"So is it just like things that don't take a long time to make?" He asked.

"Yeah. I don't like cooking too much so some snacks and quick foods would be great." I said.

"Okay then, I think I know the perfect store to go and get that stuff- Oh there's my car!" Eunhyuk said jogging over to his car while I followed behind him.

He unlocked the car as we quickly climbed into our seats. He turned on the car and started driving as I turned on the radio. I started flipping through the stations when Eunhyuk stopped me.

"No I like this song!" He said quickly swatting my hand away from the radio.

I tilted my head in confusion once the song started.

"Who sings this song? I like it." I asked looking over at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk chuckled slightly before answering me.

"It's Sorry Sorry by Super Junior." He said smiling.

I frowned at his reaction as I started to feel like I was missing something.

"Why are you laughing at me? Should I have known who sings this?" I asked.

Eunhyuk kept smiling as he quickly shook his head.

"No no, it's nothing like that. Don't worry about it." He said as he concentrated on the road.

"Well I do like this song. Maybe I should look up the band?" I said.

"No!" Eunhyuk quickly said.

I turned and gave him a weird look as he tried to keep his eyes on the road.

"Um, do you not like Super Junior or something?" I asked confused.

Eunhyuk looked like he was trying to come up with the right answer as we stayed silent.

"I don't have anything against them, it's just um...just don't look them up. There's nothing special about them. They're uh- they're a new band! So there isn't much info about them online anyway." He said stiffly.

I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms as we continued listening to Sorry Sorry. I felt like he wasn't telling me something, but I didn't worry about it too much. It was just a song and boy band, who really cares. I have more important things to worry about then that.

I still have to get some other food and stuff for my apartment, so I couldn't be distracted by stupid things. Soon Eunhyuk and I pulled into the store and we headed inside.

[To Be Continued]