CH 9: Formal Introduction

[I'm so sorry everyone for having this chapter take so long! Read my update to see why I've been so inactive. I hope you all don't hate me after having to wait so long><]

Eunhyuk opened the door and let me in first. I walked in and saw all of Super Junior and a couple managers eating around a big table. I looked back at Eunhyuk to make sure he was still with me as he brought us to our seats.

He sat me down at an empty seat and took the other chair on my right with another empty seat on my left.

"Where's Siwon-ssi?" Eunhyuk said grabbing some dumplings off a plate in front on him, putting one on his plate and handing me the other one. I smiled and took the dumpling from him and started eating.

"He's just in the bathroom, he'll be right back." Leeteuk said on the other side of the table shoving noodles into his mouth.

So I guess it was Siwon that had the seat next to me. I honestly felt myself getting a little excited just thinking about sitting next to Siwon. He was tall and very attractive so what's not to get excited about right?

There were lots of side conversations going on around the table and no one noticed Siwon walk back in and take his seat. I finally noticed him when I felt someone tap my shoulder as I was talking to Eunhyuk. I turned around and saw Siwon smiling and staring right at me.

"I know we kinda already met in the practice room, but I want to formally introduce myself to you without feeling rushed. Hi I'm Choi Siwon." He said holding out his hand.

"I'm Ava. It's nice to formally meet you Siwon." I said grabbing and shaking his hand.

One thing immediately caught my attention. He shook my hand much longer then the average person does. My first thought was that it must be a Korean thing to shake hands longer, but Eunhyuk never shook my hand for very long, but I didn't have time to think too much about it when Siwon responded to me.

"You can call me oppa." Siwon said winking before turning back to his plate of food.

I barley made out the word "okay" before turning back to my own plate. No one else seemed to notice me and Siwon's side conversation except Eunhyuk who was watching the everything. Eunhyuk tapped my shoulder and frowned once he saw my rosy cheeks.

"What did he say? I couldn't hear all of it because everyone else is being too loud. Why did he wink at you?" Eunhyuk said getting more and more worked up.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and he immediately stopped asking questions.

"Calm down alright, he just wanted to formally introduce himself to me. It's no big deal." I said taking my chopsticks and grabbing some meat off of one of the plates.

Eunhyuk sighed and leaned back in his chair obviously annoyed. Why was he getting all worked up? Siwon was just introducing himself to make it more comfortable around each other. I tried to let it go and enjoy the rest of the evening with Super Junior though.

It was a pretty amazing night. All the members were telling funny stories and talking comfortably with me which made me happy. It wasn't an awkward atmosphere even though someone they just meet today is having dinner with them. They treated me like they've known me for years which made the dinner even more enjoyable in my eyes.

Once the dinner was over and it was long past midnight, we decided to call it a night and head home. I said goodbye to all the other members and even got a few of their phone numbers before I walked out of the room with Eunhyuk as we headed to his car.

"So did you like the dinner with the members?" Eunhyuk asked as we continued walking.

"Are you kidding me? It was amazing! The food was awesome and the members are great! I'm happy you invited me." I said making Eunhyuk smile, but his smile didn't last long.

His smile quickly turned into a scowl as we entered the parking lot. I put an extra face mask Leeteuk gave me on and kept my head down as we entered the car. I buckled my seatbelt as Eunhyuk started the car.

"Why are you so upset?" I finally said as Eunhyuk pulled out of the parking lot.

"Why would I be upset?" Eunhyuk said stiffly without looking at me.

"Are you still upset about the whole Siwon thing?" I said making Eunhyuk sigh in anger.

"So it is. I don't get why that's so upsetting to you. Aren't you happy I'm getting along with the other members? Why are you so protective?" I said raising my voice with each statement.

I could see Eunhyuk was trying really hard to keep himself calm and not to yell at me, so I just decided to drop it and to not push him too hard. We soon pulled into my apartment's parking lot. I unbuckled myself and grabbed my purse in silence as I hoped Eunhyuk would say something to me. As I was about to close the door, Eunhyuk quickly grabbed my arm and told me to wait.

"I'm sorry Ava-for the way I'm acting." Eunhyuk said with apologetic eyes.

I was still upset at Eunhyuk for getting so worked up over nothing, so I pulled my arm away.

"It's going to take a lot more then sorry Eunhyuk." I said closing the door and walking away.

I went back up to my apartment and immediately started getting ready for bed. I was so tired and exhausted I'm surprised I didn't pass out on the carpet as soon as I walked into my living room. I didn't even bother putting pajamas on after brushing my teeth and washing my face. I climbed right into bed and quickly drifted off to sleep after an exciting and strange day.

[To Be Continued...]