CH 28: Goodbye (Finale)

AVA'S P.O.V

Eunhyuk stood before us with an agitated expression on his face causing all past excitement to wash from my body. Donghae and I quickly stepped off the elevator so other people could get on the lift.

"Aish! You'll leave with absolutely no reason to, not come back or even call until I fell asleep which was extremely early in the morning but you will go and run around with Donghae of all people!" Eunhyuk said running a hand through his hair.

"This is so unfair Ava you really need to get your priorities strait." He mumbled pushing the button for the lift.

"Eunhyuk I-." I started but he cut me off.

"Right now I need to go to rehearsals and I will see you at home if you decide to come home that is." He said turning around and stepping into the elevator and pushing one of the buttons causing the doors to close.

"I'm sorry Ava he always jumps to conclusions." Donghae said looking at me with pity in his eyes. I swallowed my tears and nodded my head. "Do you still want to see Taemin?" Donghae asked lifting my head up with his finger tips.

I let out a small smile at his aegyo voice and nodded my head again. "Would it be wrong to say yes?" I asked giggling a little bit. Donghae grabbed my hand and lead me towards a hallway that had three separate rooms. one on the left and two on the right.

"That is the room I will be practicing in," Donghae motioned to the lone door on the right. "This is the room Taemin should be in." I looked towards the door that was on the further side of the right hallway wall. I felt my insides bubbling at being in close proximity to one of my favorite idols. However, my mind did wander back to Eunhyuk but I decided to let it go for now. Later on today will be quite hectic so I should enjoy my time.

I smiled as Donghae popped his head through the door. "Taemin-ah?" He questioned.

"Would you mind meeting a friend of mine? She is a big fan of yours." Donghae smiled, motioning me with his hand to come closer to the door.

"Of course." I heard a voice that was no other than Taemin's.

"Annyeonghaseyo." (Hello) Taemin smiled giving me a small hug making my heart fly out of my chest. I hugged back and greeted Taemin.

"Nice to meet you. I have heard a little about you from the employees here. You're Eunhyuk and Siwon's friend?" Taemin smlied pushing back his hair from being in the middle of his face.

"Yeah they are all such good people and I love being around them." I said smiling towards Donghae and he blushed a bit before I looked back towards Taemin.

"You're a lucky girl." He said smiling brightly.

His gaze made me smile and Donghae did as well. "Well, I don't want to take you away from rehearsing." I said trying my best not to look disappointed.

"Oh that's okay, today is my day off but I just decided to come in and practice anyway. There's always something to get better at you know?" He said.

I nodded trying to use my hair to hide my bright red face.

"Well you're very lucky to be friends with Super Junior. They are some of the greatest hyungs I know." Taemin said making Donghae give him a friendly pat on the arm with a smile.

"I just wanted to introduce the two of you since Ava here is such a big fan. Maybe another time she can meet the rest of SHINee." Donghae said.

"Of course! I bet the others would love to meet her too." Taemin said.

We said our goodbyes and quickly left the room so Taemin could continue practicing. We started to walk to the end of the hallway where the elevator was when I grabbed Donghae by the arm just before we stepped onto the elevator.