CH 4: Sleep Over

[Ava's POV]

Once we finished unpacking all of the groceries, we sat down on the couch and watched TV. We both had no idea what to do with each other now that I had moved in completely. Eunhyuk seemed to have enough as he quickly snatched the remote and turned off the TV.

"Hey!" I said surprised.

"I can't stand this silence okay! Let's go do something!" Eunhyuk whined.

"Like what?" I asked.

He sat back in his seat and looked out the window to see how dark it was outside.

"Since it's kinda late now, how about we try to get to know each other a little more?" He suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned to face him.

"You start." I said.

"Okay, well I've been singing and dancing since I was little."

"You sing?"

"Yeah, why do you look so surprised?" Eunhyuk said slightly offended.

"You just don't really have the face of a singer to me, but that's not a bad thing!" I said quickly wishing I never said that.

"Let's just move on. It's your turn." He said.

"Okay, I've been leaning Korean for about a year and a half now."

"Only a year? How do you sound so fluent?" Eunhyuk asked amazed, making me laugh.

"Because I'm amazing." I said proudly.

Eunhyuk laughed and nodded his head.

"Haha of course you are." He said.

"Okay, it's your turn." I said.

"Ummmmm I can't really think of anything." He said.

"Oh c'mon, you have to think of something. Do you have a job?" I said trying to spark up a conversation.

Eunhyuk's eyes got wide and a look of panic showed on his face.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

My mind drew a blank once she asked me about my job. What was I suppose to tell her? I don't want to tell her I'm a celebrity. Think Eunhyuk think!

"Um, I just work as a choreographer."

"Really! So that's why you were laughing at me when I said you should be a professional dancer right?"

"Uh yeah! Haha got you!" I said awkwardly.

"So where's your studio? Maybe I should sign up for one of your classes."

My mind drew another blank. Now what?

"I don't work at a studio. I work for an entertainment company.

"Really? What company?"

Gosh why does this girl ask so many questions?!

"Um SM..."

Ava looked at me confused which gave me a sense of relief.

"You don't know SM Entertainment?" I asked making her shake her head.

"I'll tell you about it some other time." I said hoping to chance the subject. "Do you have a job yet?"

"I'm trying to find one, but I don't know where I want to work." She said as a sudden smile appeared on her face.

"Do you think you can get me a job at SM?" She said excited.

"What?!" I yelled surprised.

The smile on her face slowly disappeared as she sat back in her seat.

"Sorry, I just got a little excited. You don't have to look for a job for me. Maybe I'll work at a grocery store or something." She said frowning.

Seeing her so disappointed made my heart ache. She looked so discouraged that I couldn't help but try to comfort her.

"Hey hey, don't be upset. I'll try to look into you maybe getting a job as a receptionist or something." I said patting her back.

"Really!" She said sitting up quickly.

"Uh yeah, sure." I said giving a fake, but reassuring smile.

"Omo thank you so much Eunhyuk!" She said wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly.

I froze in her arms as the impact caught me off guard. She quickly pulled away and shyly scooted further away from me on the couch.

"Sorry. I don't know what came over me." She said looking out the window.

I scooted closer to her and patted her shoulder.

"It's okay." I said yawning.

"Are you tired now? I guess it's pretty late and we should get to sleep." Ava said standing up looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"The couch turns into a bed and I can't put it up with you sitting on it."

I quickly got up and helped her set up the futon. She laid sheets down for me and grabbed a pillow, tossing it onto the bed.

"Oh and by the way, I have to get up pretty early in the morning so you might not see me when you wake up." I said unzipping my jacket.

"Okay, where are you going? Work?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, something like that." I said sitting down into the futon.

[Ava's POV]

Once Eunhyuk unzipped his jacket and let his white wife beater and his amazing shoulders show, I quickly turned around and turned off the lights in a hurry.

"Okay goodnight!" I said running into my room and closing the door.

Well good job Ava, way to look like an idiot! I thought to myself as I leaned against my door.

I slapped myself in the face as got into bed and went straight to sleep.

[To Be Continued]