CH 12: Waking Up in the Dorm

[Sorry it's taken me WAAAAAYY too long to update this story! I have like no free time to write><]

I opened my eyes and found myself in a warm cozy bed. I automatically figured it was my bed until I sat up and looked around the room. This defiantly wasn't my room!

It looked like a dorm room but way more modern, bigger, and just better in general then mine.

I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my phone that was sitting on the side table next to me. I walked to the door and put my ear against it. I heard a couple of voices, but it was all muffed and hard to understand.

I slowly opened the door and quietly made my way down the hallway. As I was about to walk what seemed to be the living room, someone bumped into my back.

"AHHH!" I screamed.

The person I ran into turned me around and grabbed onto my shoulders to keep me still. My eyes were closed as I thrashed around trying to get free of the person's grip. It was just instinct to that I guess.

"Ava! What the hell is wrong with you! Calm down!"

I opened my eyes to see it was Donghae holding onto me. Once I processed that it was him, I immediately pushed his hands off my shoulders.

"Ava what's wrong?" Siwon said running up behind me.

Donghae sighed and walked away irritated as Siwon wrapped his arm around me.

"Wha-where..."

"It's okay Ava, your in our dorm. We had a little too much wine last night and it was still pouring so I just brought you here for the night. I hope that was alright with you." Siwon said leading me to the kitchen.

"Wow really? I don't remember anything from last night, but thank you so much for letting me stay here for the night. Who's room did I sleep in? Was it a guest room?" I asked as Siwon sat me down at the dining table.

"You slept in Eunhyuk's room last night. I insisted my room since you were with me, but we thought it would be better if you slept in Eunhyuk's room since you two are close." Siwon said spraying butter onto a pan and cracking an egg onto it.

"Aw Eunhyuk.." I said quietly to myself as I looked over at Siwon.

"What are you doing oppa?"

"I would be a terrible host if I didn't make breakfast for you." He said looking at me and back at the pan.

"Oh you don't have to do that oppa! I don't want to be a burden."

Siwon turned around and looked at me almost offended.

"How could you ever be a burden? We love being around you."

I smiled and shyly turned my head so Siwon wouldn't see me blushing.

"So, where is everyone?" I asked.

"Most of them have early schedules so they left already. I have to leave pretty soon as well, but I'm going to let you eat first." Siwon said putting an egg and toast on a plate and put it in front of me.

"Thank you oppa." I said smiling and started eating.

"No problem. I had to start getting ready so I hope you don't mind me leaving you really quick."

"That's okay! Go ahead! I don't want to make you late for your schedule."

Siwon smiled and walked away to get ready as I sat alone at the table eating.

[To Be Continued...]

[Sorry this chapter was so boring>< I'm running out of ideas for this story so please comment ideas for what you would like to happen next! Please help me out!]