CH 27: Come Back

AVA'S P.O.V

I sat on the edge of my bed as Donghae answered a call in the small kitchen that was further away from where I was seated. I really felt bad for everything I must have put Eunhyuk through yesterday. I was being really inconsiderate just leaving and not even talking to the boys about the situation. I am really lucky that Donghae took the time to look for me.

"Ava you are going to need to go to my dance lesson with me." Donghae sighed fixing his floral dress shirt and yellow pants. (I thought of Lee Min Ho in The Heirs with this outfit)

I raised an eyebrow at him, "why?" I questioned.

"Siwon said Eunhyuk stayed up all night-uh, throwing a fit and finally fell asleep a few hours ago. He just needs to be left for awhile." Donghae responded. I nodded my head and stood up.

I didn't bring another pair of clothes so I was going to be stuck in what I wore yesterday, which wasn't that bad because I didn't do much in them so they didn't smell or anything.

"Maybe Siwon and I could teach you a couple dances." Donghae smiled handing me a small blueberry muffin.

I nodded in acknowledgement and took the muffin. "That would be fun." I quickly ate the muffin and motioned towards the door.

After all I did yesterday I don't want Donghae to be late for his practices, I mean I am pretty sure SM would be in a horrid mood if they knew what has been going on this week.

He quickly grabbed a few things and headed out the door with me following close behind. We checked out at the desk and he insisted that he paid for the hotel room which I could not argue because I left my wallet at the dorm, I really didn't prepare for running away.

"Next time if you wanna leave at least make sure you have your wallet. Do you know what it would be like with you out on the street in the middle of the night with no spare clothes or a phone or even your wallet!" Donghae said exasperated as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Look, I know what I did was bad and I should have talked to someone about it but you made me feel like shit when it happened and I didn't think it would be a good idea to talk to Eunhyuk or Siwon about it because they both sounded pretty mad. I appreciate that you came to look for me even though you don't like me. Even if it was because you're doing it for Eunhyuk." I fiddled with my hands as I felt Donghae's gaze on me.

"Ava, I am sorry about what I said earlier because I didn't mean it. If you ever need to talk to someone you have like 8 members all the time at your disposal. Ryeowook likes to talk about problems a lot."

He chuckled before continuing.

"Eunhyuk didn't ask me to come look for you, I came because I knew I was being a rude person ever since we met and I felt horrible for that. It is just that the last time Siwon had a girlfriend she was really nice to us but horrible to him and I was the person he talked about all of his frustrations with. Long story short, I just didn't want my hyungs to be hurt but with you. I know that you deeply care about all of us and I want to make up for how rude I was."

I sat there not knowing what to say to an awaiting Donghae. The word sorry has been used too much and anything else didn't seem to fit with the situation.

"It's fine, I understand." I said giving a small half smile. Donghae gave me one back and he turned up the radio a little to lighten the mood.

"I love this song!" I said clapping my hands together like a three year old that was excited about getting a present.

"You like Taemin?" Donghae questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I love Taemin! He has such a good voice and Danger is my favorite song." When I lived in America I had a small obsession with SHINee. Just a small one of course.

"I'm sure one of us would take you to go meet him if you want." Donghae suggested making my jaw drop. "Really?" I questioned trying to hold back a shriek.

"Aish! Unless you plan to be a weird fan girl then it wouldn't be appropriate for you to meet him." Donghae smirked looking back on the road.

"No no of course I wouldn't be a weird fan." I said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Well I think he has dance rehearsals today as well, so I will ask if he's there and I'll see if we can get you in there to see him." This is exactly what is going to kill me. I don't know if I will ever get used to such luxuries.

"Thank you Donghae." I said smiling widely as he pulled into SM's parking lot.

"No problem Ava." He said pulling out the keys and opening his door.

I stepped out of the car and began following Donghae into the building.

"Just remember to keep your cool or you're going to be labeled the weird one and no one is going to want you to meet them. It also makes me look bad. Bringing a crazy fan girl into a dance rehearsal when all these boys are dancing and working hard." I nodded and waited for him to enter the building before I followed behind him.

As we reached the secretary desk the woman behind it gave me a dirty look and I just rolled my eyes. She is just mad because I actually talk to idols while she sits behind a desk all day.

"Is Taemin here today?" Donghae asked causing the air in my lungs to get stuck in my throat.

This was all surreal. Of course I was about 8 years older than Taemin, but I only really liked him as a fan and not on the relationship side.

"Yes he is, the computer says he is going to be in training room 203 so he should be up there now." She said giving a big smile making my stomach churn.

"Let's go." Donghae said grabbing my hand and leading me into the elevator.

"I'm not sure what you can do while I train but I'm sure there is a few things. I will only be here for an hour or two because this is just a review session." He said looking at his planner on his phone.

I said okay and tapped my foot on the ground as I watched the numbers go up on the elevator screen. With a loud 'ding' the elevator doors opened and a few people stood in the area waiting to get on the lift.

"Ava?" A voice called.

I lifted my head to see Eunhyuk with a confused and slightly angry look on his face.

[To Be Continued...]