CH 13: Fangirls

[Please tell me what you guys think of this cover I made. Lol I'm really happy with how it turned out so tell me if you like it as well^^ and I apologize in advance if this chapter is boring. I'm really running out of ideas about what to write><]

Soon after I finished my breakfast, I said my goodbyes to the members that were home and left.

~~TWO WEEKS LATER~~

I never knew I could become so close to people so fast! I now have all of the Super Junior members's phone numbers saved on my phone and I text them almost everyday. Eunhyuk is so sweet by dropping by my apartment whenever he can just to say hi. I haven't seen Siwon as much since he's in China filming a movie, but he tries to text me whenever he can.

This morning I went down to get my mail and sat down in front of the TV. As I was looking through all the letters, I realized I was getting more and more bills and taxes. I still didn't have a job and I'm running out of money that I saved up to come here. I sighed and buried my head into my hands until I heard my phone ring.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said.

"Hey Ava it's Eunhyuk!"

"Oh hey."

"Wow, what's got you in such a bad mood?"

"*Sigh* I just have all these bills coming in and I still can't find a job."

"What? Why didn't you tell me? I can give you some-"

"No!" I shouted.

"I don't want your money Eunhyuk! You've worked hard to earn that money and I want to earn my own as well."

Eunhyuk was silent for a moment as he thought to himself.

"Hmmm.... Ah! I think I have a solution!"

I quickly sat up straight. "Really!"

"Yeah! Don't you remember when I stayed over at your place that one time and said I would try to get you a job as a receptionist or something?"

"Oh my gosh how did I not remember that! Can you really do that for me!"

"Of course! I'm at the SM building right now so I can see if there are any job openings."

"Eunhyuk you are my life saver! I really owe you!"

"Hell yeah you do! So do you want to hang out tonight? My schedule ends early today."

"Sure! Where at and what time?"

"The SM building at 6. I'll see you there."

"Okay! Annyeong!" I said ending the call.

A couple hours later at around 5:30, I was just tidying up my apartment a little bit before I would leave to go meet up with Eunhyuk when I heard my doorbell ring. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole where I jumped with joy.

"Oppa! Your back!" I said wrapping my arms around Siwon.

"Hey Ava! It's been awhile!" Siwon said hugging me back.

We let go of each other and I let him in.

"I thought you weren't suppose to be back in Korea for another 2 weeks?" I asked.

"I just wanted to come back for a little bit and see some people I really care about. I've been away from them for far too long." Siwon said smiling.

For a moment it seemed like he was flirting, so I took a step back and tried to change the topic.

"Well, I bet those people would be really happy to see you now that your here." I said putting my jacket on.

"Oh are you going somewhere? Maybe I shouldn't have stopped by.."

"Oh no it's fine! I'm just going to go hangout with Eunhyuk down at the SM building. He might be getting me a job there too."

"Really?" Siwon said smiling. "Now we can see each other more often."

Siwon and I walked out of my apartment talking about all the kinds of things we could do once I start working at SM. He said he would take me out to lunch, visit me at my desk, try to work out our schedules together so we see each other more often. We got so into our conversation I actually completely forgot what I was doing once I walked out of the apartment building.

"Umm..." I said frowning.

"What is it?" Siwon asked.

"I actually forgot what I was doing."

"Wow Ava, your so forgetful. You were going to meet up with Eunhyuk remember?"

I then facepalmed myself. "Why am I so stupid!" I yelled out loud making Siwon laugh.

"Do you want a ride down there? I have my car parked around the corner."

"Nah it's fine. It's only a couple blocks away so I'll just walk. I need the exercise anyway." I said starting to walk away from Siwon.

"Be careful alright! I'll see you later!" Siwon yelled at me waving goodbye.

I waved back and started walking. Soon an unsettling atmosphere blew by. I felt like I was being watched or something. I turned my head around to see four young girls a couple feet away from me whispering and pointing at me. I continued walking and tried to ignore them, but I think they were following me. I could hear the sound of there school shoes hitting the ground close to me.

I turned completely around this time and saw all four of them standing in front of me with their arms crossed. They didn't look very happy as they seemed to be giving me angry looks. As I was about to ask who they were one of the girls spoke before I could.

"How do you know Siwon oppa?" She asked.

How could she even tell it was him? He was wearing sunglasses and a face mask when we walked out of my apartment building.

"That's not oppa's apartment building. Do you live there?" Another girl asked.

First off, how do they know where Siwon lives?? And second, these girls were starting to get on my nerves.

"Okay look,-" but before I could finish my sentence, another girl interrupted me.

"What were you doing with oppa? Are you his girlfriend?"

They kept coming at me with questions and demanded answers. In my head I should've just told them straight that I'm older then them and they can't talk to me like that, but I felt scared. Something about these girls really intimidated me and I didn't know what to do...

[To Be Continued...]