CH 11: Hanging Out With Choi Siwon

[Woah thank you for over 1k reads on this story! I never thought people would like it that much^^ Thank you so much for reading my story everyone! It means a lot to me!]

I put on a white tshirt and jean shorts and quickly grabbed a jacket. As I jogged through the living room to go and grab my shoes by the door, I looked out the window to see it was now pouring rain. I could barley hear thunder off in the distance as I sighed.

"Really? Why does it have to rain right now?" I said to myself as I pulled out my phone to call a cab.

The service on my phone wasn't working. I couldn't call or text anyone probably because of the heavy rain. I closed my eyes and just hit my head with my phone trying to think of a solution.

"I can't call a cab, I can't call Siwon, what the hell am I suppose to do now?" I said to myself.

Suddenly an idea hit me, but it was the worst idea ever. I remembered that the SM building actually isn't that far away from here. It would probably be about a five minute walk from here, but there were a couple problems with that.

I didn't pack any kind of rain coat with me and I've been meaning to buy an umbrella, but I keep forgetting to pick one up, but what else am I suppose to do at this point? I can't just cancel on Siwon, especially since I can't call and tell him. I sighed and put my high tops on and walked out the door.

Luckily the receptionist at my apartment building told me the directions to the SM building or I would probably be walking around in the rain without any idea where I was. The jacket I was wearing was a thin summer jacket, so it absorbed every drop of consistent rain falling into me. The hood over my head was not keeping me dry at all either.

"I can't believe I'm doing this right now." I groaned to myself as I looked up and saw the SM building in the distance.

"I mean, I guess it's worth it now." I said running in excitement to the building.

I made it to the entrance to the building and I saw crowds of fans standing behind bodyguards. I don't understand how they can stand this heavy rain and I would hate to be those bodyguards. I tried to walk up to the entrance when one of the bodyguards stopped me.

"I'm sorry but no one is allowed past this point." He said to me.

"But I was invited here by an... Employee of the building. I'm here to discuss the..." I was starting to stutter.

I'm really bad at lying. I knew if I said I was invited by an idol, they would probably think I was just another fan using any excuse to get in. I had to think of something to get in and I tried to think of other bands Eunhyuk has mentioned to me before, I just had to B.S. some kind of story.

"... I'm here to discuss the details to... EXO's new comeback. Yeah-I'm the new costume director and I'm late to a meeting with the CEO." I said quickly trying to walk past the guard making it look like I was in a rush.

He immediately put his arm out in front of me preventing me from going forward.

"Oh really?" He said with a sarcastic tone and look on his face. "You look a little young to be a costume designer."

"Well thank you." I said humorously flipping hair out of my face. "But seriously okay, I'll be really frank with you here. I admit I'm new to the entertainment business, but if you.." I took a quick look at his name tag to get his name.

"...but if you Choi Jongmin don't let me in right now, I will contact the CEO and tell him who kept me from entering the building and therefore delaying EXO's comeback! Do you really want EXO fans to have a delayed comeback! They will destroy you!" I said raising my voice to make myself seem stronger than him.