1. Sister

4 month later

Y/N Pov.:

The last 4 month weren't that interesting. I lived a beautiful with Peter and the other Avengers. Mom got a bigger belly everyday and i loved to see that my sister was growing. We decorated her room together and went with Nat and Wanda shopping. Otherwise than me, everyone knows that the Stark family gets a child. But they think there first child because they still don't know about me. It was still scary that people know about her even the news talk about her.

Boy or a girl ? Iron-Mans child

Pepper Pots pregnant

First born child in Starks and Pots house

"Tony !" i heard a scream from the kitchen. I ran down to see what happened.

"What is Pepper ?" dad asked.

"She is coming. Hospital, now." she said.

"What she suppose to come next week and not today." i said to them.

"HOSPITAL, NOW." she screamed again and Tony and i walked with her to the car. We drove as fast as we could to the hospital.

My dad ran inside. "Hello Tony Stark you know me. We supposed to come next week but my wife said that the baby comes now."

"Okay Miss Pots please follow me." the woman said and they went in a room. My dad and i weren't allowed to go with them so we just sat there and waited.

"I'll call Peter so that he can get the things for the child." i said and grabbed my phone.

"Be careful okay ? No one knows that you are our daughter or that you are an avenger. The night we fought and you weren't catchend was just luck." i nodded and went away.

"Peter ?" i asked.

"Y/N where are you ? I just heard Pepper screamed at Tony but when i came down nobody was there."

"We are in the hospital. Mo- Pepper gets her baby now and can you please can bring us the bag that we made for then ?"

"Yeah of course where are you ?"

"I'll sent you the hospital. See you later."

"See you." he hung up.

"Okay Da- Tony, Peter comes with the bag." i said and sat down next to him again.

"Thank you Y/N. So we are waiting now so i can talk to you." he said.

"What do you want to talk about ?"

"So you know that you are turning 17 in 7 days.
And i know you wanted to celebrate your birthday on vacation but you know we can't do that anymore. We can't travel with a new born baby. I'm sorry." he said not looking at me.

"It's okay. I can totally understand that. I just want to be around my family." i lent my head on his shoulder.

"There is another thing that i want to talk about." he started. "I think when you're 17 your old enough."

"For what ?"

"I allow you being an avenger. You get your own suite and name. But i want you to be a secret like Peter." he said.

I couldn't imagine he said that. "Thanks Tony. That means everything to me." he nodded.

5 minutes later Peter came. "Hey Y/N. Everything alright ?"

"Yeah i think. They don't tell us anything." i hugged him. But then i looked behind him.

"Hey Tony how is she doing." Thor said and everyone behind him.

"Uhm great i think. What are you guys doing here ?"he asked.

"Peter told us and we wanted to come with him." Nat said an hugged me and dad.
We all sat now on the chairs and waited for anyone to tell us more.

After a hour one doctor went to us. "So all family members can go now inside. She needs to take a rest so just please two family members and the rest of the avengers please stay out. So who are all family members ?"

"It's just me. The avengers and family friends can wait outside. Is that okay ?" Tony asked the doctor. He nodded and Tony went inside.

Peter hugged me because he know that i was sad that i couldn't meet my sister yet. "It's okay Peter. It's better if i don't go with them."

15 minutes later dad came out again and we all stand up. "So guys Pepper need to rest now. She stays here for the next 4-5 days. The doctors want to keep a look at here because the baby came earlier than planned. Everyone can go in now but only 2 at once and only short. Then we all go home." i grabbed Peters arm and walked in the room where my mom was with my sister.

"Hey sweetie." she said tired.

"Hey mom how you doing ?" i sat down next to her.

"I'm fine. Wanna see your sister ?" she asked.

I nodded and she gave me my little sister. "Hey beautiful. How is your name ?" i asked her.

"Dad and i talked a lot about that but we decided to name her Morgan." she said.

Peter came to be and also looked at me sister. "She is beautiful Pepper."

Pepper nodded and looked at us with a big smile. I gave her a question look and she pointed to the mirror that was across from us. I saw me, Peter and the baby in the mirror and smiled. We looked like a little family. The baby in my arm, Peters one arm around me and the other one stroked the face from Morgan. I gave her back to Pepper and kissed her on the forehead before we went out of the room.

"You can go in now. She looks so beautiful." Peter said to the others.

"You guys can now go home. So that the others have little space in the hospital." Dad said and we went out.

"Why do you smile like that ?" Peter asked me while we walked at home.

"Oh just uhm... i got a sibling." i lied. I smiled because i realized that Peter was the one. The one person that i want kids, marriage and just my future life.