25. wakanda

Peters Pov.:

"Are this coordinates right ? Not these we're landing earlier that expected ?" Rhoda asked.

"These are the right ones." Vision said.

She laid next to me still asleep. How can she look so perfect when she isn't herself. "Everything is going to be alright. I promise." he said and kissed her head.

"Okay guys we're here." Vision said and seconds after we landed.

"T'Challa nice to see you again." Bucky said.

"Nice to see you again too. But sorry that it must be because of this." he said to Tony.

"Yeah but thank you for your help." he said.

"Okay than let's go the labor. Shuri my sister is going to look at her head." he said and we all walked after him.

The labor was so huge and way modern than ours in the school. "Hello guys, nice to meet you." the girl said.

"Nice to see you again Shuri." Bucky said and they hugged.

"How is your arm Bucky ?" she asked.

"Great but that's not why we're here." he said and pointed to Y/N.

"Oh that's her. Okay please lay her there on the bed so that i can start." she said and Vision laid her down.

"Okay what are you going to do ?" Tony asked.

"So at first i look at her head, then i try to get her brainwash out and then i look where the words are. I got the words put from Bucky but i never worked on a brainwashed so i can't say how long it will take." she said and walked to her.

"Okay maybe you want something to eat. Follow me." T'Challa said and everyone followed him.

"Peter are you coming ?" Nat asked.

"No i want to stay here." she nodded and walked away. "You will safe her right ?" he asked Shuri.

"I'll try my best, i think i can do it." she said and scanned her head.

"Woah, that's her brain ?" he asked after a hologram from her brain appears.

"Yeah but it looks not good." she said and started to work on her hologram brain.

"What do you mean ? And why can you do it with a hologram ? Don't you need her real brain ?"

"Woah stop asking that much. Her brain is just working really hard. She tries to remember but she can't. Do you see this red things over her brain ? This is her brainwash. I think i can easily get it out when i inject her something. Her brain needs to stop fighting so the brainwash can come out. After that i just need to find the words." she said and started to search for the serum.

"Is it going to me dangerous ? Maybe she lose her memories." he said.

"No she won't but you know what is good for the brain ? If a person keeps talking to it. What is your relationship to her ?" she asked when she put the serum in the syringe.

"Uhm i'm her boyfriend, or was it." he said sadly.

"Can i ask how it comes to that ?" she said as she injected her the serum.

"Yeah uhm she caught me cheating. No not really cheating, she thought i would cheat on her."

"Why should she think that ?"

"I was in my room and helped friend with her homework. Luckily this person was also my ex-girlfriend. Then she came closer and then a door behind us closed. It must looked like that we would kiss but i didn't wanted to kiss her and we didn't even kiss. And my Aunt said than she saw it and went with tears at home."

"Okay i'll let you two then alone so that you can talk to her. After that she shouldn't be brainwashed anymore but then i need to work on the words." she said and went away.

He walked to Y/N and took her hand.
"Hey Y/N. I know this is maybe stupid but Shuri said it could help. I'm really sorry. If i wasn't so dumb and had realized that Liz wanted something from me, then you wouldn't be here right now. Your were right. And i didn't kissed her okay ? You saw that we were close but she wanted to kiss me, i promise. After you left i pulled away and told her that i am happy with you and that i love you. I really do. So please come back okay ?" he said and the next minutes he didn't talked anymore.

"Are you ready ?" Shuri asked when she came back.

"Yeah you can start." he said.

"Maybe you want to go out, it's not going to look very beautiful." she said.

"No i'll stay here."

Shuri nodded and then went trough her hologram brain. She went deeper and deeper. Then Y/N began to cramp. "Shuri what is happening ?"

"Hold her. She needs to stop moving but this so normal, trust me. Just hold her." and he did what Shuri said.

"Okay got it. She will now cramp more so you need to hold her really hard." she said and Peter nodded. Then Y/N cramped really really hard and seconds later she just laid there.

"Is she death ?" he asked.

"No, she is fine. The words are out of her head and she is going to be fine. She just need to rest now and so do you." she said.

"Your right, i'll go and look where the others are. Thank you so so much Shuri." he said and walked away.

"Hey guys." he said when he arrived in the living room.

"Hey Peter, something new ?" Tony asked.

"Yeah everything is find. She isn't brainwashed anymore and the words are out of her head." he sat down.

"Okay i'll go to her. Thank you Peter, you can rest now." Tony said and went away.

"How was it ? Shuri said when she put my words out it was stressful." Bucky said.

"Yeah it was but she is okay now that was everything i wanted." he said.