6. the flight

Y/N Pov.:

"Hawaii, Hawaii we travel to Havaii." Thor screamed exited as we walked to the cars.

"Calm down. You're even more exited that Morgan." i laughed.

"Okay guys we need to hurry. We fly at 9 and we need to drive 30 minutes until we're at the airport." Dad said while we all put our things in the trunk of our bus.

"Okay guys can we play all together Uno in the car. You still have the app right ?" i asked while we all sat down.

"Okay let's do it." Nat said and got her phone out of her pocket.

"Y/N can i play with you ?" Morgan asked me.

"Of course." and she sat on my lap.

I sat now with Peter on my left, Morgan on my lap and Steve on my right in the last row of the bus.

"Noobmaster69 ?" Peter asked me.

"Oh come on Peter. You forgot it ?" Steve asked and laughed. Peter looked at us confused.

"It's a thing between me and Thor. He gets a little bit aggressiv and maybe a little bit emotional when he hear that na-" i started.

"NOOBMASTER69 ? You still have that name ?" Thor screamed through the bus.

"You know i will always have it. It makes it way better when you lose and i win." i laughed and we all stared to play.

After some rounds of uno it was just me and Thor at the final.

"Okay Y/N it's just you an me." Thor turned around so look in my eyes.

"Okay Morgan what color should i say ?" i asked her quite.

"Red."

"Okay Thor. I wish red." i said. He took a card and then he was it.

"And i can see in your eyes ..... you don't have green sooooo..... i wish green." he said.

"And we .... WON." i screamed.

"Oh come on. I hate to lose agains a noobmaster69." he started to fake cry.

"And you lost against a 5 year old kid." i laughed and smiled at Morgan.

"Okay were there guys. Grab your things and then choose a place in our privat plane." Pepper said and we all walked out.

I sat down at a widow to look out when Peter sat next to me. "Are you exited ?"

"Actually yeah a little. I mean we're going to celebrate mine and Morgans birthday in Hawaii. Uh and of course it's your birthday present from everyone, so you can be exited." i laughed and looked back out of the widow.

"Y/N ?" i looked back at him. "Thank you for everything."

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. After some minutes i fell asleep.

After 6 hours i heard a scream. "eyyyyy Y/N look out of the window." Bucky screamed.

"Wh- What ?" i looked at him with a sleepy voice.

"I know you slept but look out. You always wanted to see a -" he started.

"OMG ITS ANOTHER PLANE." i screamed and was fascinated by another plane.

"I know right. It's so near." he came over so my seat.

"Why are you so exited about another plane?" Peter asked.

"I talked with Bucky once about random things and then i said that i never saw another plane while i was in a plane and i thought that couldn't even happen. But now i saw one and can be happy." i laughed and laid my head down on his shoulders again.

"Okay i let you two lovebirds alone." Bucky smirked at us and left.

"You were exited like a little kid." Peter laughed at me.

"I'm sorry but i was really exited. I always thought if you see another plan they would crash." i laughed.

"That's cute." i looked at him and smiled. Then he leant closer to me and kissed me. It still felt so magical even 4 month relationship and dating before.

"iiiiiuuuuu." we heard and looked in front of us to see Morgan.

"What ?" i asked.

"You k-kissed." she laughed.

"That's normal Morgan." i said.

"Only Mummy and Daddy do that and they are old. The others don't to it so why can you do it ?" she asked confused.

"When people love each other than they kiss."

"You love him. Like mommy loves daddy." she sat down on my lap.

"No one will every love someone that mich like mom and dad do but i can say that i really love this Peter guy, so i think i'm allowed to do it." i smiled at her.

"Does Peter loves you too ?" she asked.

"I think so but only Peter can answer the question." i smiled at him and Morgan turned around to see a happy smiling Peter.

"Do you love her ?"

"Of course i do. How couldn't i ?" he laughed.

"Do you love me too ?" she asked and sat down on his lap. I couldn't stop smiling at this view.

"Of course do i love you Morgan." they laughed until Morgan ran away.

"Mummy , Daddy. Peter loves me." she screamed at them and they laughed.

I looked back at Peter and he couldn't stop smiling.Then he turned around to face me. "Why do you look at me like that ?"

"I don't know i just love how you tread Morgan. That's so adorable." i smiled.

"Thank you but it's your sister, of course i love her." he laughed.

"Yeah my sister." i laughed a little for myself.

"Is everything okay ?" he took my hand.

"I don't know. I'm just overwhelmed that she is so old now. She hadn't got her first 5 years, there are never being baby photos of her and i don't know if i'm ready to have a sister you know. I thought i had time until i could talk normal to her and now from one to another hour she is 5. I don't think i'm ready for that. What if i hurt her or say something wrong ?" i eyes slowly filled with tears.

Peter hugged me when he saw that i nearly cried. "Don't think that. You are a good sister and you will be a good sister. We can't change the past and what happened to her was for everyone a shock but look how happy she is." we both looked at her laughing with Dad and Mom. "I don't think that she cares that she missed her first 5 years. She is a Stark, she can handle everything. And look how good you handled the situation when we kissed. You said the perfect words and she understood it. She loves you and you love her. That's everything that counts." he kissed your head.

"Thank you Peter. I really needed that." i placed my head again on his shoulder.
"I love you."

"I love you too."

The last hours in the plane, i slept again until we landed.