24. Y/N ?

Peters Pov.:

Luckily it was Saturday so i didn't need to go to school. We all searched in the hole day for the hydra agent all day long but didn't found anything. She came from nowhere and she went nowhere.

"Now life out of the city. The trouble maker is back. Fire is everywhere so if you are around this area go as far away as you can." the need reporter said and we all looked at each other.

"Then let's continue this dance." Bucky said and grabbed his weapons.

We all changed in our suites and went to the place they showed in the news. As we were finally there we saw the damage. Cars laid upside down, burning things, death people.

"Where is she ?" Wanda asked. Then we heard a scream and we all ran there. There she is with 5 people around her. Probably death. What a monster.

"so what do you want to dance today ?" Tony asked and shot at her but she moved away. Then she began to ran to us. "No answer is also an answer."

We all fought against her at we got her to the ground. "What now ? Do you want to tell us your name so that we can bring you to shield." Cap said and she slowly stood up.

"Agent 1-3-7 and i just began." she said and started to fly up with red energy like Wanda and Y/N.

"Uhm Mr.Stark how many of people have this powers now ?" he asked confused.

Then Wanda also went up so that there was a fight between them two in the air. I don't know but i think she realized that she is not that strong like Wanda in the air so she flew down again. Then she started to fight again.

Bucky down, Sam down, Nat down, Rhodey down, Thor down, Bruce down.No one death but everyone down, so they couldn't fight anymore.

And there we are only me, Stark, Wanda and Vision. I'm gonna beat the shit out of this bitch, even if it is the last thing i'll do.

We ran at each other and started to fight.
"Who are you ?" he asked while the fight.

"Dumb kid don't you listen. Agent 1-3-7." she said.

"Your real name."

"Why should i tell you ? You are just a little spider that i could kill with my shoe." she said and kicked me in the face.

"Yeah but my spider bit me and now i'm this. And you don't know your real name right ?" we started to fight again.

"Is this your first fight or why do you talk that much ?"

"No i just try to confuse you."

"What-" and before she could say anything else i got her to the ground. I web her head and hands to the ground.

"Got ya." he said.

"Dumb spider boy." she said and burned with her powers the webs down. He tried to web her again at the head but the only thing he could to was to put her mask down.

Y/H/C hair fell down. She slowly turned around and then her face.

"Y/N ?"

Y/N Pov.:

He webbed my mask down. I slowly turned around and saw a chocked face.

"Y/N ?" he said.

"Who ?" i asked and slowly walked to him again with energy balls in my hand.

"Y/N, it's you. I though i had lost you." he said.

"I don't know what you are talking about Spider-boy but it's dumber than the shit you talked before. So just let me do my job." i said and shot my power at him but this stupid Captain-America stood up and held his shield in front of him.

I just let him fly away with my power and started to go to the kid again. Why does he call me Y/N.

"Hey hey hey please stop. It's me Peter." he said.

"I don't know who you are. I just know that i need to kill you and your little friends." i said and began to form balls again.

"My little friends are your family. Come on Y/N remember please. It's me Peter, your boyfriend." he said and then i got an idea.

"Peter ?" i said in a sad voice.

"Yeah it's me Y/N." he said and i started to ran to him. He opened his arms and we hugged. "Nice to have you again i missed you."

"Oh poor boy." i said and started to form energy balls again behinds his back.

"what- ?" but before i could shot them someone shot me. Then again everything went black.

Peters Pov.:

She fell down in front of him. He looked shocked at the other and then to Mr. Stark who shot at her.

"Kid are you alright ?" he ran to him.

"Yeah just... how could i be so dumb and trust her ?" he said.

"That's not Y/N. Of course your trusted her because you thought it would be her but it wasn't. Yeah she wanted to kill you but we will get her back okay ?" he nodded.

"Vision take please Y/N. I'll call a jet. I don't think the others can walk that well." Tony said.

In the jet i couldn't stop thinking about that my girlfriend wanted to kill me. NO NO NO Peter stop. She isn't herself right now.

"Okay guys just change your outfit. We will fly to wakanda. We need help to get her back." Tony said and we all switched our outfit and went back in the jet.

"Then Pepper ran to us. "Omg Tony what happened ?"

"It's Y/N, Pepper. Hydra got her and she became a weapon again. But we got her now but we will flight to wakanda so please stay here with Morgan." he said.

"Okay but please when you come back, with our normal daughter okay ?" he nodded and then the jet started.