12. safe

Y/N Pov.:

"AHHHH." we screamed when we fell down.
I took her deep in my arm not knowing where we fell or in what.

Splash. We landed right in the pool. I swam up for air. I took a deep breath and looked around and saw that we're in our pool.

"MORGAN !" i screamed when i saw her still underwater. I took her out of the water and did some medical thing i learned uns school.

She spat water and slowly moved. "Omg Morgan." i hugged her. "Don't do that to me again." i cried a little.

"I can't breath." she said and i let go of my hard grip. "Where are we ?"

"You did it Morgan. We're home. I'm so proud of you." i smiled at her.

"I did it." she smiled back and we stood up and hugged each other again.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N AND MORGAN." Pepper ran to us.

"Mom " we both ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my little girls you scream us so much." she kissed our heads and we all cried.

Then everyone ran to us and hugged us, so everyone hugged everyone.

"We knew that Y/N would be so genius to come home but how did you guys get in the pool ?" Tony asked.

"Actually everyone needs to celebrate Morgan. I just had the idea to come home but she got us home. I lost hope but she talked to me and said that she got powers. So i allowed her to use it and then we landed in the pool." i laughed and looked at her.

"That was dangerous Y/N ! How could you do that ?" he asked.

"I told her that it was dangerous and that we could die but i trusted her and she trusted herself. Everything what helped us in the moment was the attitude we got from you guys and her powers." i smiled.

"Don't be mad at her. She wanted to gave up but now we're here." Morgan said and took my hand.

"MORGAN ! Where is ... Y/N ARE YOU OKAY ?" Peter ran to us.

"Peter !" Morgan ran to him and jumped in his arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too little star." he kissed her head and walked to me while her on his arms. "Don't do that to me ever again." he hugged me.

"I promise you that i will never leave your side again." he kissed my head.

"I will also never leave your side."

"I think we need to talk." i said and he nodded. "Guys me and Peter go up to my room. We see us later for dinner."

We walked up to our room and the first thing i did was to hug him again.

"For what ?" he asked me confused.

"When i was with Morgan lost i lost hope. I thought i would never see you again." i started to cry.

"Shh shhh everything is fine. Why are you crying ? I'm here with you." he took my head in his hands.

"I just thought about my life and i did nothing. I reached nothing in my life. And i realized that you deserve more." i put his hands away from my face.

"What are you talking about ?"

"I just realized that i'm not good enough for you. You are always so kind, sweet, caring , romantic and much more. And i'm just me. I don't know i asked myself why we didn't made out yet and maybe it is because of me. Maybe i just stop you from having a perfect relationship." i said quiet.

"Stop thinking that, okay ? You are the most wonderful person i ever met. I don't want a perfect relationship and we're the avengers, we can't have a perfect one. But when i'm with you everything feels perfect even when it isn't. You know why ?" i shook my head. "Because i think you're perfect. We all have something bad on us but that makes us unique. And it's not your fault that we didn't had our first time yet. We both just didn't thought about that until now. I love you and i love our relationship."

"Okay." he lent forward and kissed you.

"I just don't want that you regret our relationship one day." i said.

"I could never." you both smiled.

At the dinner everyone laughed and talked together. Just enjoying everyone.
"Oh Morgan, your bracelet." i gave it her.

"Wait you let her without the bracelet?" Dad asked. "You know how dangerous it is."

"Dad i know i just forgot it. And look she is still here so i kinda think she can control it." i smiled at her and she nodded.

We all ate together and talked until we decided to do to bed.

Me and Peter sat down in our bed and talked for awhile. "I understand if you maybe want to sleep after this day but it is 9pm and a little early. So do you want to watch a movie ?" he asked me.

"Yeah i'm not really tired so let's watch one. Let's go for Starwars." i laughed and he went through netflix to find starwars.

After 30 minutes of cuddling and watching starwars, Morgan came in our room.

"What are you doing here ?" i asked.

"I had a nightmare and momma and daddy aren't there. Can i come to you ?" she said with her teddy in her arms.

"Come over Morgan." Peter said and lifted our blanked to show her that she can come under the blanket too. "Do you want to tell us what your dreams was about ?"

"I saw mans in black suites and they had needles in there hands and also in my arms. They were bad." he said and cuddled between me and Peter.

"It was just a dream honey. We would never allow that people get you and hurt you." i kissed her head.

"Can we watch Spongebob?" she asked happy.

"Everything for you." Peter said and we watched Spongebob until Peter and I fell asleep with Morgan in our arms.

Some minutes later i heard someone scream. "Did you guys saw Morgan ?" i think it was my dad.

"Shhh daddy. They are sleeping." Morgan said and i opened my eyes a little bit no one recognized it.

"Oh sorry. Sleep you too honey. Love you and be safe." he said.

"I am safe when i'm with them. And i love you 3000." she said and laid down again.

"Wow 3000." i heard dad said quiet and left the room.

"Morgan come on sleep now." Peter said quiet. "We don't want to wake your beautiful sister."

"Do you love her also 3000 ?" she asked.

"I love her more that 3000." he said and i smiled a little for myself until i fell asleep again.